3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I'm just so upset, and anxious. I feel like I'm going to have a full fledged anxiety attack if this doesn't calm down.
All of my thoughts from the past few months that I've been internalizing are just coming back up full force and I'm overwhelmed.
I hate this body, I hate living, I hate this constant anxiety, I hate depression. I'm expected to do this for the rest of my life? "That's life" is so discouraging, to be told nobody is happy, "this" is how everyone feels? If not being able to do this forever makes me weaker than the general population so be it. Hell, I've been called sensetive my whole life, just conisder this evidence.

I feel sick, like im going to vomit. I've seriously had a headache for a week, and I've barely been able to leave my house. I feel like crying but I know I'd just feel worse.

I feel so alone, but this is a product of my own design, I self isolate, I avoid people, I avoid the people I love, it's what I do, it's silly to feel crushed by this but it hurts so bad.

Everything is too complicated, and I'm too stupid for any of this. Living is just not my thing. Even if I spent the rest of my life locked in my bedroom that would be too much.

I want a hug. It's so stupid but I just want a fucking hug. and I want it to feel genuine, I want to feel loved.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonely&trapped., kinderbueno, Joarga and 3 others