P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I regret posting, cuz I feel like I wrote many useless stuff, and I said too much about myself, I wish I could go back, and remain unnoticed member, with few posts. Wish I could delete all my posts, but there is no such option. Also, I have back pain, but I can't stop posting, cuz when I'm in bed, the schizophrenic thoughts begin to attack me. Looks like I have no choice but to post. I think my desire to delete my posts comes from mental illness, cuz other people have lots of posts, and feel good about it. Just another reason to die.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, Soul, _Minsk and 9 others
B

BrokenBeing

Isolation or death
Jun 27, 2020
I can relate to your feelings but I think you shouldn't regret something that happened as a result of unfortunate events in your life. Posting can be a good relief too, so no need to feel bad about it.

Reactions: LADY007, Broken Chimera, peacefulhorizons and 3 others
S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
Your posts are completely fine, don't feel bad about it. All of us here have problems, trust me, most members here don't judge you. And if some do, fuck them.
Just relax man, you just having a bit of an anxiety attack, I am here with you if you want to talk <3

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, KleinerWolf and TheSoulless
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I think its ok. I like reading your posts. Theyre different.
Sorry bout pain and mental issues.
We shouldn't care about others opinions so much anyway.

Reactions: LADY007, TheSoulless and KleinerWolf
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Your posts are completely fine, don't feel bad about it. All of us here have problems, trust me, most members here don't judge you. And if some do, fuck them.
Just relax man, you just having a bit of an anxiety attack, I am here with you if you want to talk <3
I am not having an anxiety attack, I just wish I was invisible, and disappear. But now my posts will remain on this forum even after I die lol. I don't like my posts. But I have no choice but to post, I literally got nothing else to do. After I die, I will have no thoughts about my posts, and they will disappear eventually, I know my posts won't be around in 1000 years, and that comforts me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Soul, Oyoy and Saed
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I regret posting, cuz I feel like I wrote many useless stuff, and I said too much about myself, I wish I could go back, and remain unnoticed member, with few posts. Wish I could delete all my posts, but there is no such option. Also, I have back pain, but I can't stop posting, cuz when I'm in bed, the schizophrenic thoughts begin to attack me. Looks like I have no choice but to post. I think my desire to delete my posts comes from mental illness, cuz other people have lots of posts, and feel good about it. Just another reason to die.

hey don't worry buddy.
we are here to support each other.
I didn't like you at first but I'm happy to have you here.
No hard feelings about the posts.
It's good you voice your opinions.

Reactions: LADY007
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
if a particular post bothers you contact admin and they may be able to remove it for you, but other wise use it as part of your journey, remember no one here knows who you are, no one knows you, so don't worry, I know its hard, we all say stuff at times and think after, but that's a bonus of being anon.

Reactions: TheSoulless
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
It isn't a competition here for best post of the year awards. Everyone here is important and everyone here deserves to be heard. I am sure someone related to or found value in something you have said before. I believe we can all agree that the only bad posts are those that are hateful in intent or goes against any posting rules.

Reactions: Soul, charlottewilts, Deleted member 17949 and 3 others
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
if a particular post bothers you contact admin and they may be able to remove it for you, but other wise use it as part of your journey, remember no one here knows who you are, no one knows you, so don't worry, I know its hard, we all say stuff at times and think after, but that's a bonus of being anon.
I want to wipe out everything I have ever done, I want to remove all posts, and all accounts, everything, but that's impossible. It's like part of me will remain in the world. I don't want any part of me to remain, I want to destroy everything I have ever done.

• Hugs
Reactions: roju, Soul and Oyoy
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
But the universe is on my side, what I left behind will slowly disappear, one thing at a time, until there's nothing left. The websites will shutdown, the hard drives will breakdown, the people who knew me are going to die. Finally there will be nothing left of me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, KleinerWolf and BrokenBeing
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
sentimental but factual.

Last edited:
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Cynical but factual.
Why is it cynical? I don't want to destroy the world, I want to destroy everything that would be left of me, like I was never born.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Heart Shards, Saed and 1 other person
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Nothing's broken here,love. It's just text,in s flowing stream in our quiet corner of cyberspace.
There's nothing wrong in what you posted.
It's what you needed to do in that moment,so the forum served it's function for you.
There's no need to beat yourself up at all.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Why is it cynical? I don't want to destroy the world, I want to destroy everything that would be left of me, like I was never born.

wrong use of vocab dont mind me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I constantly regret things including things here, but I've just learned to deal with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Deleted member 19276
D

Dinosaur

Jan 18, 2020
Don't fuckin care about it, really you shouldn't care for almost anything.

M

Meowkin

Student
May 6, 2020
I get that feeling too. Not about posting but about trying things. I'll try something then after I have I'll want to get rid of it. Everything about it and anything that reminds me of it.

Reactions: _Minsk
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Don't apologize, if posting helps you, do it. I still care about you, i'll listen to your thoughts. We're all here for similar reasons. You belong here, and your post are valid, feelings are valid. -Willow