• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys, what do you think about this regimen, maybe I only have doubts in beta blockers. I chose three days of regime for peace of mind.As for the sedatives, I usually take benzos, so on the day I ctb, I will have to increase the dose. I am going to fast the three days because that is not a problem for me.
I appreciate your help and send you a hug.
Day 1y 2 (Start to starving)
08:00 AM Meto
16:00 PM Meto
00:00 AM Meto
Day 3
08:30 AM sedatives
16:30 PM sedatives
22:30 PM painkiller
23:00 PM sedatives
23:30 PM Meto
23:50 PM Betablocker
00:05 AM antiacid
00:30 AM SN

Lots of love ñ.ñ

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sinai Silence, pthnrdnojvsc, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
The best method available (I've read anyway), Stan's Guide, was recommended to me by @autumnal and I decided to follow it to the letter. If you want to modify an already-effective plan, totally a personal choice...but I really doubt anybody could give you a good answer or any reassurances. Best of luck, whatever you choose...I wish you peace and love =)

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackCatTalk, Deleted member 17331 and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hi guys, what do you think about this regimen, maybe I only have doubts in beta blockers. I chose three days of regime for peace of mind.As for the sedatives, I usually take benzos, so on the day I ctb, I will have to increase the dose. I am going to fast the three days because that is not a problem for me.
I appreciate your help and send you a hug.
Day 1y 2 (Start to starving)
00:00 AM Meto
Day 3
08:30 AM sedatives
16:30 PM sedatives
22:30 PM painkiller
23:00 PM sedatives
23:30 PM Meto
23:50 PM Betablocker
00:05 AM antiacid
00:30 AM SN

Lots of love ñ.ñ

Personally I would not recommend that excessive period of fasting. I would instead follow the two key resources on SN.

The best method available (I've read anyway), Stan's Guide, was recommended to me by @autumnal and I decided to follow it to the letter. If you want to modify an already-effective plan, totally a personal choice...but I really doubt anybody could give you a good answer or any reassurances. Best of luck, whatever you choose...I wish you peace and love =)

Just to be clear, what I recommended to you was both the PPH and Stan's Guide. I didn't further recommend one over the other.

Reactions: BlackCatTalk and Deleted member 17331
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Personally I would not recommend that excessive period of fasting. I would instead follow the two key resources on SN.

Just to be clear, what I recommended to you was both the PPH and Stan's Guide. I didn't further recommend one over the other.
Hi! Thanks for answering, the fasting thing is because I have an eating disorder, although if eating makes ctb more effective I would be willing to consider that possibility .

Thanks for your kind reply

• Hugs
Reactions: falloutcarter13