• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
So yeah, I'm quite sure about CTB. I haven't laid out the dates and plans yet though I do plan on doing a glutinous, drug filled binge (preferably with paid erotic partners) before I conclude. To do this, I will likely head out to Vietnam to do all that sin with legal ease.

However, that is going to be difficult. Although I'm a 30+ year old man, I still reside with my family.

Just to preface, I no longer feel guilty about the prospect of abandoning either my parents and special-needs brother; it's selfish of me to CTB but it's also selfish to be a continuous leach/disappointment. As such, I figure I'd rather be a sad(ish) footnote than a blahblahblah ya get the point.

But to do all this, I need to take off without arousing suspicion. If Mom or Dad notice that I'm gone for even more than 10 hours, they get extremely worried. I don't have any major mental health issues so it's not like I'm being constantly monitored but at the same time, concocting a scenerio whereby I can spend at least a month in solitude, be able to travel, and be able to finally use SN in peace is gonna be tough.

I've thought of lying by saying that I got strong enough remote-work to be able to afford a studio apartment, but I'm too shitty of a liar to provide convincing details. So like what do I do? Do I just not travel or have fun and just to the deed spontaneously? I'm not particularly fond of that idea; seems like an incredible waste and I don't want to end it on a sour note.

Has anyone managed to severe ties convincingly? What steps should I take to effectively isolate myself?

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop