TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Today officially marks my 2nd anniversary of being a member on SS. Certainly a lot has changed both not only in the environment on here, but also lots of new faces on here. I guess I could consider myself a veteran of this site. I originally joined since Reddit was becoming a cesspool of censorship and garbage, then TTG (the subreddit that sprung up after the SS and TSS subreddits were banned from shitddit (shitty Reddit) :aw:) started to become too restrictive and later got quarantined. At first, I was indecisive, but knowing that this is a place where I can speak without censorship and on top of that, method discussion, which then I was sold. I felt a sense of empowerment and relief that I haven't felt in ages, knowing that I finally found a place where I can speak and also acquire knowledge on the method of my choice, which was the firearm.

Growing up, despite being a family that is generally against gun ownership, firearms have piqued my interests, partly from video games, war documentaries, and what not, I grew enamored with firearms in general. Without going too far on a tangent, I will say that I chosen it as a method mainly for it's reliability and accessibility (I am fortunate enough to live in a state with fairly lax gun laws, sans maybe pistols - even then, not too bad compared to some other states such as CA, NY, WA, CO, MA, CT, etc.). Also the fact that it sends a very clear message, but mostly due to it's reliability and my confidence in it getting the job done.

Anyways, I'm glad that I have been around this community for 2 years and likely to keep going until my time arrives (be it within this year, next year, or when circumstances and timing are right). Until then, I would impart my knowledge, two cents, and whatever comes to mind or what I find that may be useful and continue to fight our war against the pro-lifers as pro-choicers. Originally, the firearms megathread was made by @Threads but with his permission, he passed ownership of that megathread to me. I am grateful for the knowledge he posted during that time (summer 2018) and also, I've learned a few things from him, as well as @TiredHorse who was around for quite a while (November 2018-August 2019). I don't know everything about firearms unfortunately, but I know enough on what to do and how to CTB with them to reliably give knowledge of CTB'ing via firearms (both handguns and long guns).

So with all that said, this is my 2nd anniversary being on SS and if anyone has their stories or comments they wish to share, feel free to.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Wayfaerer, Myforevercharlie and 9 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Sorry if its late. You are a great member and your posts are interesting. I wish you good luck and peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Brick In The Wall, Deleted member 18655 and 2 others
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
This is a great site, I went on reddit for the first time in ages yesterday and got myself banned! It's good to have people here with knowledge and experience. Although sitting here in the UK the availability of firearms in the US amazes me. Glad you are feeling like sticking around a bit longer x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Brick In The Wall and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sorry if its late. You are a great member and your posts are interesting. I wish you good luck and peace.
Thanks, this is like my real virtual home, space where I can safely talk about important and sensitive, taboo topics without censorship as well as gain support and "real" empathy from people who share similar/same values here.

This is a great site, I went on reddit for the first time in ages yesterday and got myself banned! It's good to have people here with knowledge and experience. Although sitting here in the UK the availability of firearms in the US amazes me. Glad you are feeling like sticking around a bit longer x
Yeah Reddit is really a cesspool of absolute shit (with some gems here and there that takes lots of digging to find) and I don't post there anymore, just occasionally lurk to find some good, interesting posts time to time. As for sticking around, yes, life has been a series of ups and downs for me, bouncing between active and passive suicidality, though I'm leaning closer to the active more than passive. I'm just a major catalyst or two away from locking down a date range and then CTB'ing. I pretty much have my pro-choice manifesto and open letter to the SS community ready. So now, it's just a matter of end of this year, 2021, or sometime in the future, but heavily dependent on a really important event now. If I learn that I am unable to resolve it well or fulfill it, then CTB will commence at the earliest opportunity. Until then, things are volatile and tense; it depends on whether I fulfill my dream and how this pandemic plays out in the coming months, in 2021.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Cherrypea and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks, this is like my real virtual home, space where I can safely talk about important and sensitive, taboo topics without censorship as well as gain support and "real" empathy from people who share similar/same values here.
I feel exactly the same way about this place. I've enjoyed alot of your posts and deep intellectual philosophies. Thank you for your contributions and happy 2 year anniversary to you!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ and TAW122