• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I honestly just need something to help with my debilitating depression and racing thoughts, I can't access therapy or doctors right now. This pandemic is making everything really complicated. Anyone take any drugs that help them with those things? That help you feel better, make you happier?

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Personally I found a combination of AD and stimulants like Ritalin or Adderall to be uplifting. Funny enough that neither of them work to improve my mood separately. Mdma also gives some kind of nice break from depression but it can never be used to often because it doesnt work like that. Some people vouch for Ketamin. I didnt feel anything on it. Weed makes me too conscious and paranoid about the state of my life. Alcohol works for some people but it makes me miserable. Now I am without any meds or drugs and although depression is still there, I find the state i am in is preferable to being dependant on drugs for little bit of improvement thats not worth it giving all the side effects that come with them. I wish you the best

Reactions: TornInTwo and fox_wannabe
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Mushrooms are cool. But don't go high on dose. They can give you boost in mood for days.

Reactions: Snake of Eden and dreadpirateroberts69
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Valerian root is a natural remedy for anxiety and sleep issues. Benadryl is an OTC med with mild sedating properties.

Benzos (Valium, Xanax) would help you deal with racing thoughts/anxiety. They are prescription drugs, but people use them recreationally. They're quite addictive, though. Stay away from booze.

Reactions: little helpers, gottago222 and fox_wannabe
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
Try smoking weed if you haven't already, or if you don't want to smoke you could try edibles. It has done more for my mental health than anything else (even though I still want to die a lot of the time). Be careful though, as it has varying effects for everyone. Personally it really helps me clear my mind or at least sort out my racing thoughts. Alternatively, you could try full spectrum cbd as it has similar effects without such an intense head high. I use full spectrum cbd gummies when I can't sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: fox_wannabe
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Try smoking weed if you haven't already, or if you don't want to smoke you could try edibles. It has done more for my mental health than anything else (even though I still want to die a lot of the time). Be careful though, as it has varying effects for everyone. Personally it really helps me clear my mind or at least sort out my racing thoughts. Alternatively, you could try full spectrum cbd as it has similar effects without such an intense head high. I use full spectrum cbd gummies when I can't sleep.
Yeah don't go too high on thc weed. I mean try mix of cbd and thc, i heard It makes the high more clean

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
Yeah don't go too high on thc weed. I mean try mix of cbd and thc, i heard It makes the high more clean
Yes this can be a good idea, especially for someone who's inexperienced. I started smoking weed recreationally but discovered that it helped with my depression kind of by accident. Just like with any other drug, start low and go slow is always the way to go.

Reactions: little helpers and fox_wannabe
T

TornInTwo

Jan 1, 2022
I've been using a 4:1 CBD:THC oil about an hour before I'm planning on going to bed to give me a fighting chance of getting a good night's sleep. I'll supplement with a vape pen if I'm really agitated and suspect I'm going to have trouble with sleep onset and not just maintenance. I don't tend to use during waking hours, as it's a fine line for me: feeling out of it actually provokes additional anxiety… so the cannabis helps me sleep, and the sleep helps me function. I have also experimented on and off with microdosing mushrooms, and have felt that it has helped with both anxiety and depression. Alcohol is bad bad bad for me, destabilizes my mood like crazy (I have BPD.) All just my experience, hope it's helpful in some way. (And whatever you decide to try, the "start low and go slow" advice above is really important.)

Reactions: little helpers, Smart No More and Snake of Eden
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
I'd say nootropics is a hoax. but supplementing iron, magnesium etc never hurts. think it's like 1/3 of all Americans are deficient on magnesium, which does play a role in your mental and overall wellbeing.

psychedelics are nice to explore when and only when you're in a safe place mentally *and* have no adverse reaction to SSRIs (it's possible even when you're not symptomatically bipolar. that's my own story). start with mellow ones before you know you're (or aren't) ready for a 12-hour acid trip.

dissos are fun stuff. some people like them. just don't overdo it. couple words on ketamine, the antidepressant effect doesn't come from the hallucinogenic enantinomer. but the experience afforded through the latter can very well be precious.

pot is fine for some but terrible for others. personally I find CBD overrated. many others think it's a godsend.

hard drugs not quite recommended. more likely to ruin your mental health than save it. but if you have everything in place to use responsibily, (instead of simply *believing* you're not that someone who gets addicted), an occasional benzo or opiate shouldn't hurt. also kratom deserves a mention here, just be aware of the addiction risk. someone told me a mix of kratom and kava helps them, anecdotal evidence.

I like MDMA. don't think it did anything for my MH though. keep your use like 2-3 months apart in the very least to give your brain some rest. and like any other stimulant there's the crash. be ready to feel a bit out of place after coming down.

herbal stuff, dunno too much. just don't be that dude who shot fucking shrooms into his veins. he had spores growing in his blood. smh. or another guy I heard of, smoked motherfucking poisonous ivy. if you want a method here's that. only use is to ctb.

antihistamines are not meant to be used more than three days in a row. same rule for benzos. tripping on OTC meds is too fucking much. if you're prone to anxiety I'd say just don't.

anyways. have I covered everything? I just don't know 'bout stimulants. go do your own research, OP. Erowid has a ton of info and reports. if it helps, if it fucked them up. go check it out cuz *that* is a database. what all we can list here is a few stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smart No More
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I second what the previous posters said about weed. It can be really good at giving you some happiness, but like they said you absolutely have to mix some straight CBD with it. Weed nowadays has been specially grown to have way, way too much THC, and you'll burn out really fast if you don't mix it with CBD. If you like music, you will see it in a whole different light with marijuana in the mix. It gave me a couple more years that I might not have had without it.

EDIT: Something important to note. I've read that when using marijuana, you stop dreaming in your sleep, and I can attest to that. In the past few months I went from someone who smoked daily to smoking once a week if that - and my dreams have returned. I've dreamt three nights in a row after not dreaming for a looong while. When I say dream I mean lucid dreams, the ones that feel like reality. So, this can either be a pro or a con for you. Me? I hated my dreams, they always tormented me, so I was happy to lose em.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capsicum_Corral and little helpers