• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
Hello everyone, it's been a minute since I've posted here besides commenting.

Since I've last posted, I've gotten fairly better I guess? My grades are good so far, I feel a sense of accomplishment upon my completion of a C++ program for class as of about 5 minutes ago (hate the language because of memory management but eh, it's alright).

I've also been going to monthly meetings with a woman who just asks if everything's been alright, and she's my main point of contact for that place I suppose. I've also gotten a med management appointment for Wednesday for ADHD medication, which I'm both nervous and excited for, but more excited since college with untreated ADHD has been a bitch at times.

I've been researching places to live after college, and the work options in that area should I continue my pursuit with computer science and Huntsville, Alabama is a top pick currently. It has many aerospace and defense options and I would say it's relatively close to where I currently. The pay is meh but it doesn't seem bad for a place to start my career, plus pay doesn't matter hugely to me tbh, at least not at first. Of course it will later as I plan on setting myself up for an early retirement if everything goes great.

Anyways, that's pretty much it for my update. I've been doing better and focusing on myself a lot.

deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Glad to read it! You are doing great job.

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
Happy to hear this and congrats on your program completion!

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
Thank you all for the positive comments. I'm hoping things stay good. Two more days until my med management and hoping I get ADHD meds 🤞

• Love
Reactions: LaVieEnRose