• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
So I have everything that the guide says I'll need; Metoclopramide (antiemetic), Gaviscon (antacid), Propranolol (beta blocker), Ibuprofen (pain killer) and I've got Diazepam coming soon (sedative/benzodiazepine). Along with scales and a measuring jug. However, my issue is that I'd planned to carry out the deed this Friday with the intension fully being to succeed but it turns out that the SN itself isn't going to make it to me on time. I'd chosen this weekend so as to allow myself more recovery time if it didn't work for whatever reason (as I said; I intend to follow the method strictly and know my weight etc but you can never be certain, I guess.) as I'm not scheduled to be working until the Wednesday. This will now likely not be possible and I'm reading a lot of conflicting information about recovery times; visual symptoms wearing off, pain and other symptoms etc.

Has anyone that has survived a genuine attempt have any personal insight on how long it took to recover, if at all, as I'm fairly sure that just a weekend won't be long enough. As said, I plan for this to be a non-factor but if I'm that unlucky it would be good to know.