C

cantwaittodie

Sep 9, 2024
Hello ,

I'm new here, I just want to try to get better even though I think it's impossible for me. What are your experience with trying to get better. I really appreciate you responses. I have suffered a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: consider
S

swankysoup

Feb 12, 2024
Hello ,

I'm new here, I just want to try to get better even though I think it's impossible for me. What are your experience with trying to get better. I really appreciate you responses. I have suffered a lot.
I'm pretty much in the same boat, wanting to get better and being disappointed at how impossible it is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore and cantwaittodie
shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
I really hate myself. I'm crying right now
Crying releases stress-relieving chemicals i believe. That's why you can feel clear-headed after crying. getting better is a relative kinda thing. there is no standard for "better." only when you feel like you are. I promise you though that there is always a chance of improving. but solving your problem is all up to you. even if you cant control it, you can at least have some impact on how you react. no one is as bad as they think they are. you can get better. reach out if you ever need support - i dont have my dm privileges but when i do, feel free to reach out if you ever need to.

• Love
Reactions: cantwaittodie
C

cantwaittodie

Sep 9, 2024
Crying releases stress-relieving chemicals i believe. That's why you can feel clear-headed after crying. getting better is a relative kinda thing. there is no standard for "better." only when you feel like you are. I promise you though that there is always a chance of improving. but solving your problem is all up to you. even if you cant control it, you can at least have some impact on how you react. no one is as bad as they think they are. you can get better. reach out if you ever need support - i dont have my dm privileges but when i do, feel free to reach out if you ever need to.
I don't believe that I can get better and the problem is that I keep bothering or hurting people around me because I can't get better

shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
I don't believe that I can get better and the problem is that I keep bothering or hurting people around me because I can't get better
you aren't alone. if you listen to nothing else i say just please listen to that. its hard, but it can be done. i promise. i am open to talk or vent to along with every other member on here. we all hurt people but i promise you will be ok. :heart:

C

cantwaittodie

Sep 9, 2024
you aren't alone. if you listen to nothing else i say just please listen to that. its hard, but it can be done. i promise. i am open to talk or vent to along with every other member on here. we all hurt people but i promise you will be ok. :heart:
I have tried my best. Now I didn't go out for a week. I skipped work for a week

shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
I have tried my best. Now I didn't go out for a week. I skipped work for a week
i understand. but just consider the possibility that you have the ability to help yourself. i struggle everyday but i feel like i have something to prove to myself or (if you are religious) this need to prove satan/anyone who wishes hurt on me wrong. it's more of a pride thing, but you have to find your motivation. it can be hard to do but it CAN be done. i believe this wholeheartedly

C

cantwaittodie

Sep 9, 2024
I'm in a place where I'm lost

Like everything you said should work but I'm beyond repair

I think I'm doomed to fukcing die

shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
I'm in a place where I'm lost

Like everything you said should work but I'm beyond repair

I think I'm doomed to fukcing die
These thoughts happen and I am not one to try and convince you otherwise. we are all doomed to die. but lost can be found. my belief is that no one is beyond repair. i can't promise that your situation or feelings will change because that is not up to me. recovery is possible though it is one dumb, really hard fuckin road. control what you can control. anything beyond that is simply not your choice and that is the hard truth.