Covidblows

Covidblows

May 18, 2020
Could anyone please tell me if the recovery forum is for people who never want to ctb? I'm a newbie and I don't want to put something in the wrong place. I'm not recovered but I have a seesaw about that ride. I have issues that will make that ride pretty impossible not to take but in the future. So I'm not buying my ticket yet but the journey will happen.
Just trying to keep my head above water these days . Some are up some are down. I wouldn't want to say something to add to someone's downward spiral. Hard to find a place that fits.

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, Circles, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yo anyone in the recovery forum has wanted to CTB at some point. We still bounce back and forth sometimes just like me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Sensei, K-O and 2 others
Covidblows

Covidblows

May 18, 2020
Thank you!
Sorry you get it. Me??? The cure song
It's Friday ..... that's it but with ctb lyrics. It's Wednesday ok I can do this by Friday I wanna ctb lmao feel like a daft see you next Tuesday as I change my mind like my socks :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That forum is there if you need it. If you feel that's where you want to post then that is indeed where you should post. Like Brick says, people bounce back and forth as their situation shifts. It tends to be a more positive atmosphere and that can be good for you if that's the road you are wanting to take. There's no hard and fast rules, it's just where you feel most comfortable depending on what you want to post.