J

JustTrying

Nov 7, 2023
Hi guys, a few months ago I posted my situation with my spouse.

Not that it's getting worse, but it doesn't feel like it's getting any better.
As much as we do care each other in our own way, I feel it is more draining to me than her.(or so it seems)

As a contingency plan, I just want to have a CTB plan...and hopefully, the least painful one, and the most successful one.

If you can share the easiest way to CTB (whether someone around you succeeded, or helped), please share - I'm just trying to get a start somewhere.

U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
Hi guys, a few months ago I posted my situation with my spouse.

Not that it's getting worse, but it doesn't feel like it's getting any better.
As much as we do care each other in our own way, I feel it is more draining to me than her.(or so it seems)

As a contingency plan, I just want to have a CTB plan...and hopefully, the least painful one, and the most successful one.

If you can share the easiest way to CTB (whether someone around you succeeded, or helped), please share - I'm just trying to get a start somewhere.
Jumping.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
I mean, nembutal, obviously.
But anyway, shotgun, jumping, SN, I guess

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Nembutal , fentanyl , shotgun, rifle , gun , carbon monixide cylender, others

for example Hydrogen cyanide an LD50 of 1-3 mg/kg for the oral route

Hydrogen cyanide So lets say LD100 is 5mg /kg . That's 350 mg for a 70Kilogram human. 350 mg fits in a regular sized capsule . Even 500 mg fits in a capsule.

Fentanyl is even more lethal even less required orally in a capsule . I use the oral method because of it's ease. what could be easier than popping 2 capsules with water? I'm saying 2 cause i don't want to leave anything to chance.

The only reason all these methods , more methods , suicide kits, suicide booths, and assisted suicide are crimes is because they made them crimes. They wrote laws that all police, medical creeps, courts , government agent creeps, companies and all humans must follow slavishly or go to prison.

Nembutal used to be prescribed by prescription . heroin morphine were legal before they made them criminal.

They wrote laws to take away a humans right to escape extreme torture. If i were in extreme torture or about to be in as in imminent homeless if i had one of these methods even just cyanide capusules I would take them . it's quick lethal and better than suffering for years homeless cold starving in the streets other horrors or with stroke , dementia 20 years in a nursing home or with cancer , or about to be tortured many more reasons for me to take that cyanide or nembutal .

Last edited:
Reactions: Catch-22
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really believe suicide is easy at all as sadly we exist in this anti-suicide society where humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible. Deciding on any potential methods just depends on the individual and what they can access, I wish there's a straightforward way to just easily cease existing in peace.

Reactions: Catch-22