Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
Like I said in my previous thread I've been looking for an adequate substance to shut down my body with. Unfortunately most of them are either difficult to find, extremely expensive and beyond what I could afford, or would put the buyer at risk of being scammed or even attacked by dubious people in the black market. If it's confirmed that there's no reliable way to get the more powerful drugs like barbiturates, an alternative is to consider legal drugs which can be bought from your average pharmacy without a prescription.

I figured I'd make a thread asking what recipes others are aware of; Which legal and commonly available drugs (or mixtures of such) can be used to end one's life? Please suggest anything you know of, as long as it follows three base rules: It must be available in most pharmacies without needing a doctor's prescription, it must be acceptably painless, and there shall be no risk of permanent damage in case of failure (such as liver or brain damage). Mixture with alcohol is a fully valid option as long as it follows those rules.

Reactions: Alan mathers and omw/2/ctb
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
Like I said in my previous thread I've been looking for an adequate substance to shut down my body with. Unfortunately most of them are either difficult to find, extremely expensive and beyond what I could afford, or would put the buyer at risk of being scammed or even attacked by dubious people in the black market. If it's confirmed that there's no reliable way to get the more powerful drugs like barbiturates, an alternative is to consider legal drugs which can be bought from your average pharmacy without a prescription.

I figured I'd make a thread asking what recipes others are aware of; Which legal and commonly available drugs (or mixtures of such) can be used to end one's life? Please suggest anything you know of, as long as it follows three base rules: It must be available in most pharmacies without needing a doctor's prescription, it must be acceptably painless, and there shall be no risk of permanent damage in case of failure (such as liver or brain damage). Mixture with alcohol is a fully valid option as long as it follows those rules.
If this was a possibility we would ALL be dead already....

Reactions: Puddings and Alan mathers
Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
If this was a possibility we would ALL be dead already....

Fair enough. I figured the criteria might be too narrow to find any answer to. I've briefly read something about people overdosing on paracetamol, but could only find little info on that and the risks seem questionable at a first glance.

omw/2/ctb

omw/2/ctb

Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it
Mar 29, 2019
There are lots of fatal substances which are simple to make or acquire. In the gaseous department, the most effective are inert gasses (tanks of which can be hired for various purposes including welding); the most toxic are the active gasses like Hydrogen Sulfide (aka 'detergent suicide'), as toxic as hydrogen cyanide but only requiring a trip to the hardware to acquire the ingredients (this first-responders video gives a lot of information about toxicity levels: and Carbon Monoxide (CO) highly toxic and so common that hundreds of people accidentally die of this every year. As for ingestibles, I haven't done much research myself, but I think a great source of information for lethality is from safety and prevention pages and anywhere research is provided into common accidental deaths is provided. By finding about how people die accidentally, you can get a lot of information on what commonly available items and situations offer the most certain outcomes.

Reactions: Smalldangles and Mircea
E

Elfy

Apr 16, 2019
You are better of trying to find poisons in nature.. But organ or brain damage or pain / hallucinations are very common.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
There were cases when someone drank just the tablets of all the pills in a row (even without knowing which ones he was taking and what they were doing), did not take anti-emetics, and successfully CTB. I envy them.