maskbro

maskbro

ᎷᏗᏕᏦᎥᏁᎶ ᏗᏁᎴ ᎴᎩᎥᏁᎶ
Jun 27, 2023
recently i got a new treatment and diagnosis. aspd. yeah.
i've been thinking about this for a while. i have low empathy for people, and its affecting my relationships with others.
but i dont know, this diagnosis is for some reason really tough for me right now, even though i've been diagnosed with bpd and psychosis before (and more).
and there is so little info about aspd except harmful misinfo, so like what do i even do..i feel really useless, and a lot of shit happened this year to me

also my doctor changed my medications/treatment again, and i dont see any difference except that i dont experience psychotic symptoms. so everything is useless for me right now. its hard. and previous medications didnt helped either. i dont have any choice again, and i cant do any of my hobbies or talk to others, since all of it doesnt work for me right now. i just cant do it at all. i feel too shitty

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine and cgrtt.brns
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Yeah it must be hard. Aspd has an awful reputation. My gf has mixed personality traits, some aspd, and she's a good person so it is possible, don't take it personally, just do the best you can.

I'm the same in that medication only helps with psychosis. It really fucking sucks. Hopefully I'll be obtaining ketamine and LSD soon so gonna experiment with that and see if they can help. Been battling for decades. Not fucking fun

• Hugs
Reactions: maskbro