Status
Not open for further replies.
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Anyone knows why @Sherri and @Snake of Eden are banned?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
unraveling

unraveling

Mar 14, 2022
not sure how to quote from a different thread, this page is probably a clue.... https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/moving-ss-servers-to-russia.85726/#post-1540537

there are at least two posts from Sherri on that page which are questionable. I thought at first, that Sherri must be the woman from Fix26? But the post count is really high and if she is from Fix26, then whoa it sure takes a lot to get banned around here.

• Wow
Reactions: Élégie, Istanbulite and Silenos
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
not sure how to quote from a different thread, this page is probably a clue.... https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/moving-ss-servers-to-russia.85726/#post-1540537

there are at least two posts from Sherri on that page which are questionable. I thought at first, that Sherri must be the woman from Fix26? But the post count is really high and if she is from Fix26, then whoa it sure takes a lot to get banned around here.
You don't know the context. A hideous, hateful thread was allowed to persist after reporting under the guise of it being just a discussion of mental illness.

Anyway, I think Sherri was also ready to move on from this site and together with the shocking protection the mods offered to that thread then we have her "rampage".

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Crazy4u, Circles and 2 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
You don't know the context. A hideous, hateful thread was allowed to persist after reporting under the guise of it being just a discussion of mental illness.

Anyway, I think Sherri was also ready to move on from this site and together with the shocking protection the mods offered to that thread then we have her "rampage".
This right here 💯

But the transphobic slurs were way too far :(

Last edited:
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, ColorlessTrees, Crazy4u and 1 other person
unraveling

unraveling

Mar 14, 2022
yep, I definitely don't know the context! (figured that would be clear from my own posting history)

you're right, I definitely don't know the context, figured given my own post count someone would see my clumsy reply and offer more info. Thank you for that. I am extremely sorry to hear this, it sounds like.... er.... I'm guessing no one is allowed to criticise the moderation? And as a new member who is trying to pretend I'm not having a meltdown, I am extremely sorry to hear that.... fragile people aren't being protected here. Doesn't give me a lot of confidence.

I already noticed that Rosey Bird had left for similar reasons, she was here during a period I was lurking a lot. (I only know that she left, no other details.)

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and whatevs
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
Think most of the context is in linked thread.. honestly just wish none of this all happened this way. There's so much hurt and hatred to others in this world. Alas..
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Istanbulite and unraveling
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
I agree, I actually could qualify as "transphobic" as I am against trying to change your sex but I never insult trans people, I just don't mingle with their posts and let them be.

It seems she just wanted to be as insulting as possible.
Why are you against it?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I didn't release all of the private messages. She went even further when I kept ignoring her and made specific sexual comments about male genitals and my backdoor - which I consider sexual harassement... to pretend her behavior has anything to do with that thread in question or to imply it would be a justification for her insane behavior is absurd.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LastFlowers, Suicidebydeath, Alcoholic Teletubby and 32 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I didn't release all of the private messages. She went even further when I kept ignoring her and made specific sexual comments about male genitals and my backdoor - which I consider sexual harassement... to pretend her behavior has anything to do with that thread in question or to imply it would be a justification for her insane behavior is absurd.
Wow. I know I shouldn't really be surprised by people anymore but, holy shit. I'm really sorry you had to deal with that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, OpheliasFlowers, WearyHSP and 3 others
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Sherri always seemed like a good person to me hope she doesn't try to report the forum or something

Reactions: whatevs
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Almost everyone here has a hard time digesting the plot twist

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and whatevs
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Thanks to y'all. Looks like I missed the party, I never visited that thread since I thought it was about the war itself (which I ignore since March 4th for my mental wellbeing) Will give a reading later today

• Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll and Depressed Cat
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Sherri always seemed like a good person to me hope she doesn't try to report the forum or something
Do you think one more person against this website will make a difference? There are millions against it, and hundreds/dozens working actively to shut it down.

Reactions: Élégie, markimobzzdeasui, Depressed Cat and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
About Snake of Eden, it seems that he was trying to manipulate other users into adopting the same beliefs as him. and when users refused, he insulted or threatened them, something similar happened to me, now Snake's goal is to create another forum similar to SS or MM, but dedicated to his beliefs or ideas, if he succeeds, rest assured that I have nothing to do with the creation of said forum, since I have blocked it because he began to insult and offend me by refusing his request to be the one to set up said forum.

• Wow
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, waitingforrest, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 5 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Any idea what happened to Wo Ai Gou? Banned or deleted acc?

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
That's why you have to be careful with the empathy displayed on this site. Quite a bit is fake/conditional.

There are members here who I don't agree with on certain issues, but still like. I wouldn't chew them out unless they really got at me for something. But over time it's become clear to me that some here only like you if you subscribe to their shit (and a lot of it really is BS).

It's still surprising to see people who are so fixated on some issues, almost like they signed up with an agenda and a bag full of preconceived ideas ahead of time. I find that pretty odd.

In other cases it seems some are harboring hatred that is just waiting to bubble to the surface. I wish people would be mindful of others in that regard and try not to fly off the handle at everything. We're all suffering on here.

• Informative
Reactions: Élégie, Deleted member 8975, littlelungs and 17 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sherri is a man masquerading as a woman. He was outed by a handful of established members on Telegram for trying to scam people out of money. He's also atleast in part responsible for pushing two members to CTB. This is a good reminder for everyone to be careful.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: LastFlowers, Élégie, Suicidebydeath and 29 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Sherri is a man masquerading as a woman. He was outed by a handful of established members on Telegram for trying to scam people out of money. He's also atleast in part responsible for pushing two members to CTB. This is a good reminder for everyone to be careful.
People who were given Sherri's number gonna be in for a surprise whenever they call "Sherri" and hear a deep voice.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, WrongPlaceWrongTime, deleted and 11 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
What the heck?!? Now my mind is completely blown. I just… wow this is a new level. Idk what else to say.

Actually I should add that I've always thought I was vigilant. If I'm not please tell me. I never interacted w/ 🐍 of eden. He left me a seemingly nice profile post, but that was it. Sherri… well, also never Interacted with her until about 2 weeks ago. I sent her a message about something I thought we had in common & they replied… seemed nice. I was absolutely shocked, disappointed & felt terrible for the people they attacked for no reason. Transphobic stuff is just something I can't stand / allow. One of the best friends I ever had is trans. She is one of the kindest people I've ever known & was there for me when NO one else was. I also learned a lot from her-My friend that is. But it just all seems so crazy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Passersby, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
People who were given Sherri's number gonna be in for a surprise whenever they call "Sherri" and hear a deep voice.
The only user who has tried to cause me massive damage is Yennireyes

• Aww..
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
If that is the case why the user was allowed on ss for so long? Users who are like this shouldn't be allowed on the website

Reactions: onleana, ColorlessTrees and SpaceCadet
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
What the heck?!? Now my mind is completely blown. I just… wow this is a new level. Idk what else to say.
Take it easy, and don't give your trust to just anyone so easily.
If that is the case why the user was allowed on ss for so long? Users who are like this shouldn't be allowed on the website
I guess it's because no one bothered to expose Sherri publicly.

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and ImsooDone1N
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
actually he was mentioning about the so called BF every second post he makes. should have been treated suspicious.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ImsooDone1N and Crazy4u
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I think most of us were thrown off by this treachery.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
People were afraid to speak up, myself included. For that I do apologize on my part for not speaking up earlier. People were keeping tabs on him and he was inactive here for some time; so everyone kinda thought he just dropped off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, onleana, AtMostOkay and 9 others

4mom

Mar 4, 2022
That's why you have to be careful with the empathy displayed on this site. Quite a bit is fake/conditional.

There are members here who I don't agree with on certain issues, but still like. I wouldn't chew them out unless they really got at me for something. But over time it's become clear to me that some here only like you if you subscribe to their shit (and a lot of it really is BS).

It's still surprising to see people who are so fixated on some issues, almost like they signed up with an agenda and a bag full of preconceived ideas ahead of time. I find that pretty odd.

In other cases it seems some are harboring hatred that is just waiting to bubble to the surface. I wish people would be mindful of others in that regard and try not to fly off the handle at everything. We're all suffering on here.
When you consider the purpose of this forum, there is a whole variety of reasons why people are here. I probably am not typical. I am not suicidal, but I have a son who is. I am here to learn. I also am someone with a past of being abused and with depression. I assume that this site has a variety of purposes for different individuals. It states that it does not exist to lure anyone into taking their own life, so hence members should not violate that either. In the same regard, it supports recovery, which it should. Those who disagree with that idea likely have personal reasons for disagreeing, but hopefully would be pro recovery should one choose, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: onleana, littlelungs, waitingforrest and 7 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
actually he was mentioning about the so called BF every second post he makes. should have been treated suspicious.
Talking about snake of eden?? I was kinda suspicious.. only snake I'm not sus of is snakes cake 🐍🎂😉

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
If that's the case I'm sure Sherri already has an alt account set up.

Reactions: ameliacecelia, Crazy4u and omoidarui
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Oh wow… gosh I feel so stupid rn.. mainly for wasting time on someone who was dishonest… like why be dishonest here? This is the one place that accepts people for who they are. Pretending or masquerading completely defeats that purpose. Wowzers

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Simba and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.