Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
I'm not much of a listener to many podcasts but one that really stuck with me is one called «Depressed not dead». Its just a guy talking about his life in general but also how his mental health is affecting Things for him. ItS just kind of nice in a strange way to hear how someone Else is struggeling but keeping on pushing through

Doesnt need to be themes such as this but I was wondering if anyone has any podcasts they have really taken a liking to and would like to share :]

Last edited:
Reactions: carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
From a health perspective I like to listen to Dr Rangan Chaterjee, he has some interesting guests and I think he gets it a lot. I also like a bit of Dr k on healthygamergg.

If I want a bit of humour I like to listen to Karl pilkington with Ricky Gervais and Steve merchant

Last edited:
Reactions: Nortu
Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
One I like listening to for some laughs is Distractable. And if you wanna watch them they have video recordings of the podcast on spotify. They talk about very diverse subjects so I like being able to listen to different perspectives while also getting a good laugh. I highly recommend the "Bread" episode.

Reactions: Nortu