T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
I just received a text from the freight company. They will deliver the rebreather on May 10. Apparently it's coming from Hong Kong. I'm in the US. Will keep you informed.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, carplad, whitefeather and 6 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
That would be great if you could! :)

Reactions: Pookie and Pen>Sword
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Thank you for the heads up. We're so interested with this because this is somewhat of a new method.
Thank you for the heads up. We're so interested with this because this is somewhat of a new method.

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
That'll be great if you can keep us updated, thank you.

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Has anyone used this previously, I know of the website but I am very poor so if I do end up purchasing it it will need to be 100% non faulty and works. All I see in threads is people bashing it etc, or just saying 'make it yourself' when most people like me cannot do that

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
I just received a text from the freight company. They will deliver the rebreather on May 10. Apparently it's coming from Hong Kong. I'm in the US. Will keep you informed.
Why do you like the rebreather ?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
We really do not know until someone replies with trial results.

Reactions: Butterfly65
T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
I picked the rebreather because it was the easiest to get with the least amount of prep necessary. PPH seems to think the new version has addressed the problems that the fist version had. We shall see.
I'm old and in ill health. My plan is to use the rebreather if hospital or nursing home becomes imminent. Hopefully I'll die in my sleep before then.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, Pookie and Greenberg
T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
The rebreather was just delivered. Two days earlier than expected. I checked to make sure all the components were in the box but have not opened any of the packages. It feels good to know that I now have the means to ctb when the time comes. This shit just got real!

Reactions: Octavina, Pookie and Greenberg
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
The rebreather was just delivered. Two days earlier than expected. I checked to make sure all the components were in the box but have not opened any of the packages. It feels good to know that I now have the means to ctb when the time comes. This shit just got real!
Thanks for the update and good to hear your order arrived. Do you know if these masks can be kept indefinitely or do they have a certain "use by" date?

nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
is there any resource page addressing this method?

T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
The only resources I'm aware of are the threads on this forum, the current version of PPH, and the Right to Die website where you can order it. Pookie, I don't think the masks have an end date and as long as the chemical cartridges remain sealed, they can last a long time.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
The only resources I'm aware of are the threads on this forum, the current version of PPH, and the Right to Die website where you can order it. Pookie, I don't think the masks have an end date and as long as the chemical cartridges remain sealed, they can last a long time.
Repackaged soda-lime generally lasts no more than 2 years.

Reactions: Trojan and Pookie