AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
I've been reading and searching about rebirth since june, and after all these researches a big part of me believes in it, i even did a past life regression and it felt SO REAL! it still emotionally effects me.

I've always wanted to ctb, but in june i really made my decision so i started searching about rebirth, i felt like i never lived this life correctly everything in my life was so messed up so i wanted to have another chance but now i'm worried that if there was really next life there are chances that it's gonna be even worse than this life.

Do you guys believe in it? if so, do you know who were you in your past life? do you have past life memories? if the answer is no, did you have a past life regression?

and do you actually wanna be born again?

I'm sorry if my english was bad it's not my native language.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FranCanSee, Joey, Woodnote and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
If your interested in rebirth cases I hope you have watched Ghost inside my child plus there are plenty of examples on YouTube. Yes it's rebirth not reincarnation.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: AprilsBlessings
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Jul 26, 2020
If your interested in rebirth cases I hope you have watched Ghost inside my child plus there are plenty of examples on YouTube. Yes it's rebirth not reincarnation.

Cheers

Geo

Yes i've watched many videos on youtube but i never heard about ghost inside my child, Thank you so much i'm so excited to watch it!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Yes i've watched many videos on youtube but i never heard about ghost inside my child, Thank you so much gonna watch it asap!

There are about 74 video's of children who remember past lives they are complete with two stories of children per episode. just over 40 minutes each so plenty for you to watch.

Enjoy

Cheers

Geo.

AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Jul 26, 2020
There are about 74 video's of children who remember past lives they are complete with two stories of children per episode. just over 40 minutes each so plenty for you to watch.

Enjoy

Cheers

Geo.

Thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I do not believe in rebirth (or reincarnation) for the matter. I don't know if I had a "past life regression" as you described. Also, I would rather not be born again nor come to another existence (with it's own new set of problems and different challenges) as I prefer non-existence and permanent rest. I am also an anti-natalist, meaning that I am against bringing in new life into this world, especially when the being never consented nor agreed to it.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
OMG I hate the idea of being reborn again and again, I wish I wasn't born, I am quite happy to go into nothingness forever after I die but when I read a story on Dr Ian Stevenson's and his work I became intrigue and I started researching his work, so if rebirth exists you have no choice, your not the same person you have a different family, body and brain. I don't understand why we would be born again, maybe we evolve slightly each time.

I enjoyed the fact that Dr Ian Stevenson investigated rebirth cases and there are thousands of children reporting past life's, he used different investigative questioning and polygraph tests to prove if they were telling the truth, there are many cases in India but I thought the children would just say they were part of a rich family to have a better life but he had cases which proved the reverse and the rich kids visited the poor families.

There are ton's of information on his work on the internet and lot's of YouTube video's.

Dr Ian Stevenson Case For Afterlife

I tend to believe cases more where they have there 5 minutes of fame and go back to a normal life afterwards without cashing in on a book. I like this case as they couldn't search for the information on the internet as it wasn't available and how did he know there was another daughter when his own daughter didn't know and he got his date of death right and the death certificate was wrong, SPOOKY, :smiling: .

Cheers

Geo

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
had a cousin who remembered their aunt's car crash. not exactly something you tell a 3 year old, let alone in the detail she gave.