K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
I'm very new to this forum and would like to understand why some of you are considering suicide?

I am going through psychiatric drug withdrawal that I can not even put into words how excruciatingly horrible it is on a second to second basis. I have had severe anxiety and depression most of my life but not once did I consider suicide until now. Benzo withdrawal makes my only issues seem like a joke. If I make it out of it alive (it can take 2-5 years for the brain to heal) I will never take anything for granted ever again.

I see a lot of posts regarding mental illness. How many of you are on psychiatric medication? Have you ever considering it could be the drugs making you worse and contributing to the ideation? If your not on medication have you tried everything to better your mental health? Exercise, healthy diet, therapy etc.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Aion, sadbunny, Lennox and 2 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I'm here for an incurable illnesses but what really took my anxiety and depression to the next level was psychiatric medication.

seriously fuck benzos and gaba enhancing substances, I've always been suicidal but this combined with the diagnosis and withdrawals plus side effects is just living in pure hell.

exercise and a healthy diet help a lot, but i can't do much with this body. knowing that no matter what i do this condition will only get worse just takes all my motivation from recovery away.

Reactions: Lennox and Kornyboyo
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm an immigrant who's been waiting 2 years and 3 months for my case to be adjudicated, but so far nothing. I came here legally, and currently in the process of adjusting my status. Ever since the dumb idiot Trump came to power, processing times have gone longer. I'm gay and come from a country where it's both illegal and taboo to be gay. I feel like the world doesn't want me. So, I don't want it either.
I'm an immigrant too but not in the US, I'm in Europe, and even with a lot of beneficial things to my case it still takes incredibly long time for my papers (but really it's mostly because of my mistake of thinking I can do this without a lawyer and because the officials didn't inform me well on my options and possibilities, if they would have told me everything there was to tell I would be better off even without a lawyer). I came legally and first became a refugee seeker, later got residence (but not work authorization) and now have to wait more than a half year for the right to work here, and I've been here for more than 4 years already. It's absolutely insane! The reality is I don't even want to live here, I want to move to the US, but I can't even start thinking about how to legally become a resident in the US since it's almost impossible and just thinking about it makes me want to kill myself right away. Funny coincidence, I'm also gay(maybe bi I'm still figuring that part out) and I come from a country where it's an extremely bad thing too. It's not illegal though, but everybody hates gay people and I could be murdered and nobody would do anything cuz I was gay, as far as I know gay people live in a closet far deep in that country hating themselves because of the environment they are in. I hope your case will get solved quickly, you deserve it! And you deserve to be happy! And I totally get it how it feels as if the world doesn't want you here with all these shit problems with papers to just be able to do legally what every born inside country person can do and doesn't think twice about, I don't feel wanted either. But for what it's worth, I do want you here(not as in I want you here cuz I want you to keep suffering, but as in I want you here because you deserve to be happy and you deserve to have things work out for you). Well, at least we are not alone in this shit, I love you and hope it gets solved quickly!❤
Shut up... I am a legal immigrant to US, and so fucking sick and tired of people feeling entitled to this fucking country. Give me a country that has a much more generous immigration system than US. . When I was going through my employment based green card process, it took me 3 years just to get my employment certified... and that was in the early 2000s... Be fucking appreciative! And seriously, America admit way too many low level immigrants that do nothing but take from this country! Family based immigration admits people who get all the benefits without paying any tax. America is slowly turning into a shithole
Honestly, you are absolutely ridiculous. First, admiring family based immigrants you get he benefits is because a beneficiary of the family works and payed taxes, that's literally how EVERY OTHER American born family works. You think US citizen kids pay taxes? Or US citizens wife's that don't work but are stay at home moms, you think they pay taxes other than filing as a family? No they don't. Also, there are PLENTY LITERALLY ALOT of countries with better immigration laws and policies than US, US has one of the WORST ones, you clearly haven't educated yourself on the matter. And I'm very happy for you that you got your green card, but you see not everyone is fortunate enough to have a boss willing to wait 3 years before the employee can start working, and even more, most can't efford to wait three years without being able to work cuz they need to pay their bills somehow. I'm truly happy you got fortunate, but that's all it is, you got extremely lucky by being in a very lucky position and willing to wait and put your life on hold for so many years, not everyone can have that for various reasons. But in the end the very least you could do is not being a dick to someone on a suicide forum. You people told me that legal immigrants in the US really don't like illegal immigrants or other immigrants who got their green cards faster than them, I didn't believe them but you seem to be the proof of that, which is sad, because just think about it, yes you've suffered, and you fought hard to get the green card, but why does it mean that others should suffer too? And more importantly why do you feel justified in your view that others should suffer just like you did? Aren't we as humans supposed to wish for a better world for one another and for a better life for those who come after us? I think yes, and you got lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: pole, Crystal Labeija, Lennox and 1 other person
K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
I'm here for an incurable illnesses but what really took my anxiety and depression to the next level was psychiatric medication.

seriously fuck benzos and gaba enhancing substances, I've always been suicidal but this combined with the diagnosis and withdrawals plus side effects is just living in pure hell.

exercise and a healthy diet help a lot, but i can't do much with this body. knowing that no matter what i do this condition will only get worse just takes all my motivation from recovery away.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Do you mind saying what your incurable disease is?

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
I'm an immigrant too but not in the US, I'm in Europe, and even with a lot of beneficial things to my case it still takes incredibly long time for my papers. I came legally and first became a refugee seeker, later got residence (but not work authorization) and now have to wait more than a half year for the right to work here, and I've been here for more than 4 years already. It's absolutely insane! The reality is I don't even want to live here, I want to move to the US, but I can't even start thinking about how to legally become a resident in the US since it's almost impossible and just thinking about it makes me want to kill myself right away. Funny coincidence, I'm also gay(maybe bi I'm still figuring that part out) and I come from a country where it's an extremely bad thing too. It's not illegal though, but everybody hates gay people and I could be murdered and nobody would do anything cuz I was gay, as far as I know gay people live in a closet far deep in that country hating themselves because of the environment they are in. I hope your case will get solved quickly, you deserve it! And you deserve to be happy! And I totally get it how it feels as if the world doesn't want you here with all these shit problems with papers to just be able to do legally what every born inside country person can do and doesn't think twice about, I don't feel wanted either. But for what it's worth, I do want you here(not as in I want you here cuz I want you to keep suffering, but as in I want you here because you deserve to be happy and you deserve to have things work out for you). Well, at least we are not alone in this shit, I love you and hope it gets solved quickly!❤

Honestly, you are absolutely ridiculous. First, admiring family based immigrants you get he benefits is because a beneficiary of the family works and payed taxes, that's literally how EVERY OTHER American born family works. You think US citizen kids pay taxes? Or US citizens wife's that don't work but are stay at home moms, you think they pay taxes other than filing as a family? No they don't. Also, there are PLENTY LITERALLY ALOT of countries with better immigration laws and policies than US, US has one of the WORST ones, you clearly haven't educated yourself on the matter. And I'm very happy for you that you got your green card, but you see not everyone is fortunate enough to have a boss willing to wait 3 years before the employee can start working, and even more, most can't efford to wait three years without being able to work cuz they need to pay their bills somehow. I'm truly happy you got fortunate, but that's all it is, you got extremely lucky by being in a very lucky position and willing to wait and put your life on hold for so many years, not everyone can have that for various reasons. But in the end the very least you could do is not being a dick to someone on a suicide forum. You people told me that legal immigrants in the US really don't like illegal immigrants or other immigrants who got their green cards faster than them, I didn't believe them but you seem to be the proof of that, which is sad, because just think about it, yes you've suffered, and you fought hard to get the green card, but why does it mean that others should suffer too? And more importantly why do you feel justified in your view that others should suffer just like you did? Aren't we as humans supposed to wish for a better world for one another and for a better life for those who come after us? I think yes, and you got lost.
It's not about who gets to suffer more.. it's about a sense of entitlement that people all over the world get... They feel like they're entitled to immigrate to America, at a certain speed.. Be appreciative of all the ways that America allow you to immigrate there...

Yes, immigration is draining America, legal or illegal. Legally for example, one can marry a US citizen, get the official green card in 2 years, become citizen in year 3, then migrate their parents, their kids, their brothers and sisters here. Think about the Medicaid and government welfare expenses for their parents alone... their parents never paid a dime in US taxes...

If you are illegal or just a visitor, and you have some big illness? Just go to the ER... Worried about the huge ER bill? No worries, American taxpayer will take care of that..

It's not about who gets to suffer more. It's about this kind of uncontrolled immigration is gonna sink a country sooner or later

Reactions: Numbtopain97 and FF777
FF777

FF777

Death is a natural part of life..
Jul 21, 2019
dumb idiot Trump
Probably best if you try not to instigate political flame wars.. I'd like to see this place remain as peaceful and friendly as possibly here..

Reactions: Lennox
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Probably best if you try not to instigate political flame wars.. I'd like to see this place remain as peaceful and friendly as possibly here..

Wha? Talking about the heavy and dividing topic such as the right to life and death is fine. But not about politics? Just ignore it then like how you ignore the real world's conflicts and wars. What's so hard about it. If you really need a safe space this place aint the best place for it.

Reactions: pole, Taki and Crystal Labeija
FF777

FF777

Jul 21, 2019
But not about politics? Just ignore it then like how you ignore the real world's conflicts and wars.
I don't ignore politics, but I certainly don't talk about it here on SS....mainly because that isn't really SS's purpose now is it.. SS isn't meant to just be a free-range message board where you can debate about any thing you please; It is a pro-choice board to help people that are suffering to find emotional support, good advice, and practical help..

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I don't ignore politics, but I certainly don't talk about it here on SS....mainly because that isn't really SS's purpose now is it.. SS isn't meant to just be a free-range message board where you can debate about any thing you please; It is a pro-choice board to help people that are suffering to find emotional support, good advice, and practical help..

Oh baby baby baby. Your sweet sweet sugarcoated words and acting might work on other thread but not this one. You missed the whole point of this thread. Please read the title. I am sure you can read. It says "Reasons Why". You do know what it means. This thread is asking everyone why they want to die. What drive them to suicide. And that person said its because of trump and thats her/his reason. She/he wasnt trying to be political. She/he is merely expressing her/his reason. Should she/he lie about her/his reason? Should she/he care about your little feeling and change her/his reason for wanting die? Also people use common sense when they read a thread like this. No one is making this political but you. I dont know why. Maybe you lack the common sense to separate things? Or maybe everything is just political to you. I dont know. Or maybe you support Trump for all I care. But please stop making this political no one is trying to but you. Respect other's reason for wanting to die. Stop reading into it too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: pole and Crystal Labeija
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Oh baby baby baby. Your sweet sweet sugarcoated words and acting might work on other thread but not this one. You missed the whole point of this thread. Please read the title. I am sure you can read. It says "Reasons Why". You do know what it means. This thread is asking everyone why they want to die. What drive them to suicide. And that person said its because of trump and thats her/his reason. She/he wasnt trying to be political. She/he is merely expressing her/his reason. Should she/he lie about her/his reason? Should she/he care about your little feeling and change her/his reason for wanting die? Also people use common sense when they read a thread like this. No one is making this political but you. I dont know why. Maybe you lack the common sense to separate things? Or maybe everything is just political to you. I dont know. Or maybe you support Trump for all I care. But please stop making this political no one is trying to but you. Respect other's reason for wanting to die. Stop reading into it too much.
Nobody is trying to change her reason for suicide... But if the forum is as free as you say, then I should be able to point out that adjust of status used to be longer for certain cases well before Trump... And the processing time for immigration is slower probably because there are just a lot more cases to process these days...

Think about it, the absolute number of immigration cased get bigger and bigger every day... Just the natural result of chain migration..

She can just express that she's suicidal because of long immigration time, which in all honesty, is not long at all... No need to bring Trump into it, and then call President Trump a name.. i got a warning from mod because I wasn't being nice to her in my reply, which I don't know how I was being not nice.... But she can be not nice to others?! If you want others be nice to you, be nice to others first

Reactions: FF777
FF777

FF777

Jul 21, 2019
No one is making this political but you.
And what have I said in this thread that would be considered political exactly?.. I'll be waiting for that long list..
I am the one that was saying not to make things political..

Also, I didn't miss the point of the thread.. My previous post wasn't talking about the person that was talking about trump, it was talking about *your* post where you said this:
Talking about the heavy and dividing topic such as the right to life and death is fine. But not about politics? Just ignore it then like how you ignore the real world's conflicts and wars.
So which is it?.. Am I "ignoring politics" or am I "making this political"?..

I hope that there will be no further misunderstandings between us..

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Nobody is trying to change her reason for suicide... But if the forum is as free as you say, then I should be able to point out that adjust of status used to be longer for certain cases well before Trump... And the processing time for immigration is slower probably because there are just a lot more cases to process these days...

Think about it, the absolute number of immigration cased get bigger and bigger every day... Just the natural result of chain migration..

She can just express that she's suicidal because of long immigration time, which in all honesty, is not long at all... No need to bring Trump into it, and then call President Trump a name.. i got a warning from mod because I wasn't being nice to her in my reply, which I don't know how I was being not nice.... But she can be not nice to others?! If you want others be nice to you, be nice to others first

Donald Trump puts children in concentration camps, tears children away from their parents, frightens communities everywhere, and demonizes communities. He is an absolute monster. Oh and did I mention that his rhetoric mirrored that of the terrorist in El Paso? Absolutely unbelievable. Trump is insensitivity and inhumanity impersonified. He reminds me of the brutal and nasty dictators that rule the world. If you support him, let me know so I can add you on the ignore list. I'm not going to be mean to anyone, but I want my life to be free of Trump, free of evil dictators, free of insensitive monsters, and anyone who defends them.

Last edited:
Reactions: pole
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018

Uhhh he/she can of course she/he can. Lol. She/he doesnt need to hide her reason for wanting to die if trump is the reason for it. Huh like I said this is not a safe space if youre looking for one. People are free to talk about their reasons here in this thread. Please read the title. I dont care what you guys talk about. I honestly dont give frick about it. But you guys shouldn't mandate what a person can or cannot say in a thread thats asking about someone's reasons for wanting to die. Lol if you dont agree about their reasons for wanting to die just dont reply. Simple as that. You dont get to judge whether their reasons are valid or not. You really have no right on that matter. Just respect their reasons and use common sense when reading this kind of thread. No one is making it political but you guys.

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Uhhh he/she can of course she/he can. Lol. She/he doesnt need to hide her reason for wanting to die if trump is the reason for it. Huh like I said this is not a safe space if youre looking for one. People are free to talk about their reasons here in this thread. Please read the title. I dont care what you guys talk about. I honestly dont give frick about it. But you guys shouldn't mandate what a person can or cannot say in a thread thats asking about someone's reasons for wanting to die. Lol if you dont agree about their reasons for wanting to die just dont reply. Simple as that. You dont get to judge whether their reasons are valid or not. You really have no right on that matter. Just respect their reasons and use common sense when reading this kind of thread. No one is making it political but you guys.

Although I've only been a member for two months, I always loved this community for its non-judgmental and supportive environment. The amount of likes I've received should tell you that I've been a valuable contributor.

I never thought I'd see drama like this. I would never shame anyone for their reasons. Absolutely never. No one's reasons are ever illegitimate or not good enough. That's just disgusting. We are all in pain. It takes a great deal of pain to overcome your survival instinct. Therefore, you shouldn't shame or attack other people just because you think their pain is "not good enough."

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
And what have I said in this thread that would be considered political exactly?.. I'll be waiting for that long list..
I am the one that was saying not to make things political..

Also, I didn't miss the point of the thread.. My previous post wasn't talking about the person that was talking about trump, it was talking about *your* post where you said this:

So which is it?.. Am I "ignoring politics" or am I "making this political"?..

I hope that there will be no further misunderstandings between us..

Hahaha oh sweet sweet baby. I am telling you to ignore it if you dont like it. But you dont have to make a political issue out of it. By saying this.

Youre making it political when you said that. Did you not said that? Aww stop you with cherry picking things out of context. I dare you to quote the entire comment. It seems taking things out of context are the best thing you people can do huh. What a lack substance. How disappointing. Nobody is making what he/she said politcal but you. He/she doesnt talk about trump in political sense. He/she talks about trump because trump is the reason that person want to die. Yes yes youre making it political out of nothing. Because all you can see is politic when you hear Trump's name. I dont. So yeah you should use more common sense when reading thread like this. Just respect his/her reason for wanting to die. Dont make politics out of everything. Youre not making much sense in this thread.

FF777

FF777

Jul 21, 2019
Youre making it political when you said that.
So let me get this straight.........By asking people not to start political wars, I my self am being political?????? What in the hecc

Yes yes youre making it political out of nothing. Because all you can see is politic when you hear Trump's name.
Oh I see, so no matter what I talk about, I am "making it political" some how, but when you or other person talk about trump, there is nothing political about it at all.. I see.. Makes absolute sense now..

If I am delving so far in to politics like you claim, then please tell me what ANY of my political stances are, on any subject.. I make it a point not to get in to politics here.. If you are trying to conflate defending my position with "politics" then maybe you need a different definition of politics.. Politics are things like talking about democrats, republicans, trump, elections, immigration etc.. I am pretty sure I haven't touched on any of those subjects in this thread.. Defending my self can't be considered entering in to politics..

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019

Everything about this forum is political. The whole topic of voluntary euthanasia is political. The existence of this very forum is inherently political.

Also, this thread is literally about reasons why people are suicidal. Neither you, nor anyone else, is in a place to judge other people for their reasons. If someone's reasons are political, then so be it. You don't get to judge them or tell them or tell them their reasons aren't legitimate or good enough. Survival instinct is a product of more than 3 billion years of evolution. It takes a great deal of pain and suffering to overcome that. No one needs a stamp of approval for their reasons to be legitimate.

Reactions: pole and Vegrau
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
So let me get this straight.........By asking people not to start political wars, I my self am being political?????? What in the hecc

Oh I see, so no matter what I talk about, I am "making it political" some how, but when you or other person talk about trump, there is nothing political about it at all.. I see.. Makes absolute sense now..

If I am delving so far in to politics like you claim, then please tell me what ANY of my political stances are, on any subject.. I make it a point not to get in to politics here.. If you are trying to conflate defending my position with "politics" then maybe you need a different definition of politics.. Politics are things like talking about democrats, republicans, trump, elections, immigration etc.. I am pretty sure I haven't touched on any of those subjects in this thread.. Defending my self can't be considered entering in to politics..

Exactly oh good god fricking lord. Finally you get it. Because no one is seeing that as political but you. Youre the only here that implicate it with politic. Youre the one who refer to it as political flames. No one else but you. When its clearly a personal reason. Personal and private. People with common sense can see that and respect it. Is it so hard to understand that?

I stand by my point. Dont make this anymore "political" than it had to. Youre starting to talk about things that have nothing to with this topic anymore. Just respect other's reason for wanting to die. Youre not the one to mandate it or telling people what to think or how to talk. You dont get to legitimize their reasons either. They can have whatever reasons they want.

Also the name t**** are not political to me. There I censored it for you. So you wont get triggered. Because I am not from US. Know that this forum is international forum.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Donald Trump puts children in concentration camps, tears children away from their parents, frightens communities everywhere, and demonizes communities. He is an absolute monster. Oh and did I mention that his rhetoric mirrored that of the terrorist in El Paso? Absolutely unbelievable. Trump is insensitivity and inhumanity impersonified. He reminds me of the brutal and nasty dictators that rule the world. If you support him, let me know so I can add you on the ignore list. I'm not going to be mean to anyone, but I want my life to be free of Trump, free of evil dictators, free of insensitive monsters, and anyone who defends them.
Puts children in concentration camps?!

Please don't belittle what Jews went through in WWII... You are almost anti-Semitic by comparing separating children of illegals with what Jews went through...

First, nobody is forcing those illegals to come to US...

Second, do you know the reason for separation because of a lot of those illegal adults would buy, basically traffic children that are not theirs?! So you need to separate them to first confirm if the adult is really the kids parent

Third, do you know this policy is just a continuation from the Obama years?!

From your posts, seem like you've never lived in US or went through its immigration system...

Trump is not a terror to all communities... A lot of minorities, male or female, black or Asian, support him and his policies. Although he has achieved little in terms of his immigration policies. A few pundits from the media don't represent the people

Reactions: FF777
FF777

FF777

Jul 21, 2019
The existence of this very forum is inherently political.
To what degree?.. I mean so, any one can just prefix a long political rant with "this is the reason I want to die" and suddenly any one has free-range to start huge political debates on here?.. (I'm not saying you did that, I'm just using that as an extreme example)

I mean like what if some one said "hey guys, I want to die because I can't stand those pesky democrats and SJWs. I really hate them and obama was the worst president ever born and I think his birth certificate was forged, which just makes me want to die even more."

According to @Vegrau, that wouldn't be considered political some how, because he thinks it is "just talking about reasons you want to die"..

But posting such political stuff as I just typed in that example would obviously lead people in to starting heated debates, and that is the last thing SS needs..

Honestly I wouldn't mind it if SS added a rule stating that members should keep their political views to a minimum, only to try to prevent fights from starting..
But yeah I do understand that politics can have real-world effects in your life, and I don't think there is any thing wrong in mentioning politics in passing.. And, I think you should have the right to dislike any politician you want to.. But I hope you understand where I am coming from; Too much political-related talk on SS can easily turn sour and turn in to a political debate..

Also, I'm really tired of arguing in this thread.. If I were a moderator I would lock a thread such as this, because it has gone far off of its original intended course..

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
To what degree?.. I mean so, any one can just prefix a long political rant with "this is the reason I want to die" and suddenly any one has free-range to start huge political debates on here?.. (I'm not saying you did that, I'm just using that as an extreme example)

I mean like what if some one said "hey guys, I want to die because I can't stand those pesky democrats and SJWs. I really hate them and obama was the worst president ever born and I think his birth certificate was forged, which just makes me want to die even more."

According to @Vegrau, that wouldn't be considered political some how, because he thinks it is "just talking about reasons you want to die"..

But posting such political stuff as I just typed in that example would obviously lead people in to starting heated debates, and that is the last thing SS needs..

Honestly I wouldn't mind it if SS added a rule stating that members should keep their political views to a minimum, only to try to prevent fights from starting..
But yeah I do understand that politics can have real-world effects in your life, and I don't think there is any thing wrong in mentioning politics in passing.. And, I think you should have the right to dislike any politician you want to.. But I hope you understand where I am coming from; Too much political-related talk on SS can easily turn sour and turn in to a political debate..

Also, I'm really tired of arguing in this thread.. If I were a moderator I would lock a thread such as this, because it has gone far off of its original intended course..

Youre the one who has gone too far. Youre being hysterical now.

Also it hasnt. No one is being political here but you. No one is stirring things up but you. You cannot let it go and kept going even when it has gone beyond what we talked about.

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Puts children in concentration camps?!

Please don't belittle what Jews went through in WWII... You are almost anti-Semitic by comparing separating children of illegals with what Jews went through...

First, nobody is forcing those illegals to come to US...

Second, do you know the reason for separation because of a lot of those illegal adults would buy, basically traffic children that are not theirs?! So you need to separate them to first confirm if the adult is really the kids parent

Third, do you know this policy is just a continuation from the Obama years?!

From your posts, seem like you've never lived in US or went through its immigration system...

Trump is not a terror to all communities... A lot of minorities, male or female, black or Asian, support him and his policies. Although he has achieved little in terms of his immigration policies. A few pundits from the media don't represent the people

Concentration camps are not necessarily tied to WWII and the Holocaust. There have been many instances of concentration camps throughout history. In fact, there are some in Chechnya today against the LGBTQ community that Ramzan Kadyrov is running. You accusing me of an anti-semite just goes on to show that you're probably another MAGA redhat who is okay with the shootings going on in the country right now. I'm not even going to ask for your reaction to the El Paso tragedy because I am too frightened of what you will say.

Legal or illegal, there are two ways to treat people: humanely or inhumanely. You can be humane and treat people with respect by giving them adequate facilities. Or you can treat them like garbage. If you choose the latter, then you are garbage for treating others like garbage. Simple as that. If you're a believer that human being are human beings, then you would never treat human beings like garbage. Heck, even former prisoners of the Taliban, Al-Qaeda, and the Ba'ath Party in Iraq have said that their prisoner conditions were more humane than the Trump camps. You clearly think that poor children should be punished for what their parents do. I do not.

Obama or Trump, doesn't fucking matter. Children should not be in cages. Children should not be homeless on the streets for the sins of their parents. Period. I don't care who started this. I only care about who continues this and who ends this.

I honestly don't care how you view me, darling. I never cared and I never will care. From your posts, you sound like a privileged harlot. Anyway, I'm not interested in judging you or even thinking about you. I spoiled enough brain cells thinking about how I am going to respond to your posts. You are a Trump supporter and that tells me all I need about you. You do not care about children being torn apart from their parents. You do not care about children all over the country being frightened by Trump's rhetoric. You do not care about the victims of the terrorism that he is inspiring. In fact, I highly doubt you even possess the capacity for empathy. Therefore, I do not care about nor will ever care what you think of me. I'll die a painful death before I devote a single brain cell to how a Trump supporter thinks of me.

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading your post. It has zero substance and zero contribution to the discussion. The point here is clear: this post is about people's reasons for why they want to commit suicide. If their reasons are political, then those reasons are no less legitimate than non-political reasons. The fact that some people's reasons are political does not make them illegitimate.

This will be the last time I explain this to you. If you can't get it, that's your problem. Your lack of comprehension is not my problem.

Last edited:
FF777

FF777

Jul 21, 2019
No one is stirring things up but you.
It's called defending my self.. You are conflating me holding my position as being "hysterical", and there seems to be a double-standard here since you are defending your position as well but yet I'm being "political" some how (even though I haven't talked about politics any where in this thread (only meta-politics)) but some how you don't consider defending your own position as being "political".. Yeah, that's a double-standard..

Also it hasnt.
You don't think this thread has gone off of its intended course?.. Yeah, this is just a normal typical SS thread, nothing to see here guys.. Of course if you even did admit that this thread has gone off of its rails, it would be all my fault wouldn't it?.. You label me as being "political" if I defend my self, so what am I supposed to do? Just not respond to your posts that keep attacking me in your condescending manner?..

I won't waste any more of my energy defending my self against baseless accusations.. Have fun attacking me all you want to.. I have better things to do with my time.. Have fun..

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
I won't waste any more of my energy defending my self against baseless accusations.. Have fun attacking me all you want to.. I have better things to do with my time.. Have fun..

Literally no one is attacking you. We're just pointing out the fact that simply because someone is suicidal for political reasons DOES NOT EQUAL them turning things political. It is perfectly valid for someone to have political reasons for wanting to commit suicide.

It is also perfectly valid for someone to ask about others' reasons for why they want to commit suicide. If someone answers that question with a political reason, they are not making things political. They are simply answering a question. Point. Black. Period. This isn't rocket science. It's basic logic.

Reactions: pole and Vegrau
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
It's called defending my self.. You are conflating me holding my position as being "hysterical", and there seems to be a double-standard here since you are defending your position as well but yet I'm being "political" some how (even though I haven't talked about politics any where in this thread (only meta-politics)) but some how you don't consider defending your own position as being "political".. Yeah, that's a double-standard..

You don't think this thread has gone off of its intended course?.. Yeah, this is just a normal typical SS thread, nothing to see here guys.. Of course if you even did admit that this thread has gone off of its rails, it would be all my fault wouldn't it?.. You label me as being "political" if I defend my self, so what am I supposed to do? Just not respond to your posts that keep attacking me in your condescending manner?..

Lol no one is attacking you. You're imagining things. I am just telling you to listen and respect other people's reasons and choices. If you cant respect other's then just said so. But no you have to keep this on and on and on. Have fun ignoring others.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
First, concentration camps actually almost exclusively refer to Jews. That's why we refer to Japanese internment camps as internment camps, not concentration camps.

Second of all, nobody is rounding up people and forcing them into your so called concentration camps.... If your so called concentration camp is so bad, why do those people still come?

Third of all, I have explained to you the reason for the separation policy. That's because many kids are being trafficked by people who are not their parents

I don't see you railing against Obama now that you have found out it is an Obama era policy...

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
First, concentration camps actually almost exclusively refer to Jews. That's why we refer to Japanese internment camps as internment camps, not concentration camps.

Second of all, nobody is rounding up people and forcing them into your so called concentration camps.... If your so called concentration camp is so bad, why do those people still come?

Third of all, I have explained to you the reason for the separation policy. That's because many kids are being trafficked by people who are not their parents

I don't see you railing against Obama now that you have found out it is an Obama era policy...

There is no agreed upon distinction among between "concentration" camps and "internment" camps. Neither term refers exclusively to Jews. The usage of either term is not meant to create links between modern day and the Holocaust. The Holocaust was a unique tragedy. Nothing will ever be like it. The Holocaust was not just "concentration" or "internment" camps. It was a genocide. A massacre. An atrocity. The Holocaust was a years long misery in which Jews were dehumanized and massacred in ways no human can ever imagine. The Holocaust was one of humanity's gravest sins. The Holocaust is, and will forever will be, the sin that humanity could never atone for. It should NEVER be reduced to political rhetoric. The fact that you reduce it to nothing but political rhetoric shows that you do not care about the 6 million Jews who were slaughtered. You only care about them so much as you can use them as a tool to defend Trump. You disgust me.

Here is the thing: there are two types of countries in this world: countries that treat all humans as human beings, and countries that treat some human beings as garbage. It is up to you to decide which type of country you are. Are you like New Zealand, Sweden, and Switzerland? Or are you like Chechya, Myanmar, and Syria? You decide.

Here is the thing: I don't care about Obama. I don't care about Clinton. I don't care about George the fucking Rabbit. I only fucking care about who is handling those children. I don't care who is President. Are they being treated like human beings or not? That is all that matters. Besides that, Trump is literally promoting all sorts of horrible things. He dehumanized human life. He encourages the dehumanization of human life. An egotistical maniac. Always.

Last edited: