Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
I'm planning on taking SN but first i wanted to hear about some cons of this option and for those that decided to ditch this method, what made you decide to do so? I definitely don't wanna fail this so i would want to hear about some failed attempts or reasons why this might not be a good method. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
30 minutes where the survival instinct kicks in. Some wrote about headaches and fear. I'd rather choose a more extreme method.

Reactions: Celerity and Ninja_Master
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Scared of brain damage of a failed attempt. Or other organ damage

Reactions: delayedcactus and divinemistress36
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I'm scared to order it and get in trouble! If I had some I'd probably do it!

W

waluigis.ball.sack

Jan 4, 2024
I'm planning on taking SN but first i wanted to hear about some cons of this option and for those that decided to ditch this method, what made you decide to do so? I definitely don't wanna fail this so i would want to hear about some failed attempts or reasons why this might not be a good method. Thanks.
im pretty new hear and looking for alternate methods and ive seen sn and n everywhere but i dont know what they mean

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
Not a definite no but like someone else said I'm scared af to order it and get a welfare check as I live with parents

Reactions: gardenfairy and Okokaykay
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Particularly unpleasant death. Like a hangover from hell while running a marathon and drinking extremely salty water. No thanks

Reactions: Celerity and Ninja_Master
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SN is not my method of choice bc I hate vomiting / nausea. That can happen even though AEs are used. Acquiring the suggested meds would also be relatively difficult for me bc I have no medical history, especially benzos would be difficult to get them prescribed. Benzos are imo essential to help not to freak out. SN effects start working while being fully conscious until oxygen levels are low enough to become unconscious. Reports are mixed, some say peaceful for others it's not peaceful at all.

SN itself is a good method with a high success rate but it's certainly not the "new N" and not as peaceful as my method of choice: CO with charcoal.

This is my personal opinion.

Reactions: Yavannah, JKAC, Ninja_Master and 1 other person
Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
SN is not my method of choice bc I hate vomiting / nausea. That can happen even though AEs are used. Acquiring the suggested meds would also be relatively difficult for me bc I have no medical history, especially benzos would be difficult to get them prescribed. Benzos are imo essential to help not to freak out. SN effects start working while being fully conscious until oxygen levels are low enough to become unconscious. Reports are mixed, some say peaceful for others it's not peaceful at all.

SN itself is a good method with a high success rate but it's certainly not the "new N" and not as peaceful as my method of choice: CO with charcoal.

This is my personal opinion.
I planned on using only AE with SN, maybe some Ibuprofen since it's otc. CO with charcoal seems like a lot of hassle(finding the right spot for the tent outside, burning the charcoal, taping the tent etc.) but it definitely seems peaceful as well. At the end of the day, no method is perfect and there are possible complications with whatever you choose. I just hope i won't chicken out and call for help once i take the SN, that would be an ultimate fuck up.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Here's my list of reasons!
1. I have no Sn

That's all folks

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: stuckinthemud, divinemistress36, younmestyxtogether and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I planned on using only AE with SN, maybe some Ibuprofen since it's otc. CO with charcoal seems like a lot of hassle(finding the right spot for the tent outside, burning the charcoal, taping the tent etc.) but it definitely seems peaceful as well. At the end of the day, no method is perfect and there are possible complications with whatever you choose. I just hope i won't chicken out and call for help once i take the SN, that would be an ultimate fuck up.
As I already said benzos would be a must for me bc they reduce anxiety, make you sleepy, pass out quicker. But anyway it's up 2 u. People have succeeded even without AEs afaik.

There're risks of failure with any of the available methods, no doubt! In the end it's our personal choice.

I wish you all the best and good luck with our plan!

Reactions: Ninja_Master
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I just want to give me more time to try and recover and beat SI as the times pass by.

S

Shetly

Jan 4, 2024
I had already read a lot here before I registered in this forum.

My choice would be cyanide.
N is not available and SN is complicated, you have to take something else to keep it in your stomach.

Cyanide seems to work quite quickly even if it is supposed to be more painful.
On the other hand, the advantage would be that it works quickly.

Now you just need to know where to get cyanide from.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I had already read a lot here before I registered in this forum.

My choice would be cyanide.
N is not available and SN is complicated, you have to take something else to keep it in your stomach.

Cyanide seems to work quite quickly even if it is supposed to be more painful.
On the other hand, the advantage would be that it works quickly.

Now you just need to know where to get cyanide from.
If your country has no regulations on Potassium Ferricyanide, NaOH/KOH and HCl, then you can make cyanide. Potassium Ferricyanide is used as in photography so it's probably not regulated. If you need help, you can PM me

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: nejtack, Shetly, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Cos' inert gas is more peaceful and easier to source where I live. It also avoids the vomiting/nausea potential of SN.

im pretty new hear and looking for alternate methods and ive seen sn and n everywhere but i dont know what they mean
SN = sodium nitrite
N = Nembutal/pentobarbital

Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
SN is for very healthy persons who could manage risks of potential surviving SN. My body is already very damaged, there is no way I can manage surviving SN.

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023

SN is for very healthy persons who could manage risks of potential surviving SN. My body is already very damaged, there is no way I can manage surviving SN.
Well, isn't the whole point of taking it to successfully ctb?

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I'd never drink it. It sounds disgusting, and I can imagine myself spitting it out or vomiting it back up.

Sedated, stratospheric flight is the fastest and easiest way to die. The aftermath, or body recovery, is the most difficult, but this is no longer your concern.

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
I'd never drink it. It sounds disgusting, and I can imagine myself spitting it out or vomiting it back up.

Sedated, stratospheric flight is the fastest and easiest way to die. The aftermath, or body recovery, is the most difficult, but this is no longer your concern.
What's stratospheric flight? I've never heard of it.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
What's stratospheric flight? I've never heard of it.

Technically, you won't be that high; it's falling from above, preferably in a natural setting, providing a peaceful adrenaline rush. Before ctb, it's mind-boggling I took so many safety precautions.

Reactions: Ninja_Master
Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
Well, isn't the whole point of taking it to successfully ctb?
I mean that I could never go to ER and psych ward, my body would be damaged because of this at the point that nobody could tolerate even for 10 min and not sure that all of this kill me. In other words I need smth 10000x sure and not 90%-99% sure as a ctb method..

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I love food so I don't think I could fast that long