• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
HI! I 100% agree with you, in so far as never being alone on here. WE all ARE 1 global family, and I really love and care about and for EVERYONE on here. No matter one's path in life, pure personal choice, we ALL stand as 1. You are a very kind, loving and caring person, I can tell that by the way you wrote your post and your choice of words. I have had 2 attempts and it is global family members like YOU, who have helped me so, so much. I THANK YOU so much and have a great upcoming weekend. Walter
Thank you!
Yeah, it really feels like having a family & belonging.
Many thanks for the positive affirmation! You see, I assume others who decided to register here feel about as miserable as I do. This is why I try not to be an a*hole. I know I don't always succeed but try not to hurt others if possible.
Thank you again! Hope you'll have a great weekend too.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
HI! I 100% agree with you, in so far as never being alone on here. WE all ARE 1 global family, and I really love and care about and for EVERYONE on here. No matter one's path in life, pure personal choice, we ALL stand as 1. You are a very kind, loving and caring person, I can tell that by the way you wrote your post and your choice of words. I have had 2 attempts and it is global family members like YOU, who have helped me so, so much. I THANK YOU so much and have a great upcoming weekend. Walter

This goes for Walt and everyone:

Thank you so much for being so nice!
Your comments just prove the point of my thread; SS is awesome!
Sure, there are some people with bad intentions who wanna take advantage of us but most members are just...SO NICE!

I really appreciate I can count on you! (and of course you can count on me too!)

Hugs and love,

Matt