• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, most prolifers would say something like:

-YOUR FUTURE! There is so much you can still do!
-SUICIDE IS FOR COWARDS, SELFISH PEOPLE AND A SIN
-Life is beautiful. God is with you!

Etc, etc, etc...

I don't have any reasons to keep on living. Just my dad maybe because I don't want him to suffer but that will be inevitable. I'll probably be gone by next year. (If, as you said, I finally get the strength to kill myself)

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I think that there are many pleasant things in life, but none are able to justify/balance out the suffering to make life worth living.
yes it is. the deal we were drawn into was initially not in our favor: 90% of suffering and at best 10% of pleasure [99/1 in my life]. we are just used to suffering. omg, it's so stupid...

SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Nov 15, 2020
Only one, the impact on the adult humans I helped create, and even that's not enough to stop me in my lowest moments. Think it's inevitable despite knowing the pain it will cause

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weather and Leiden
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Life is beautiful. God is with you!

I once edited a church sign that said "Do not be afraid. I am with you" to say "be afraid. I am".

Saying that, I have a feeling that we must still have a function in the world if we are still alive. Even if that function is to have no function or isn't consciously known. In the same way people buy things and never use them. They (and we) still have some kind of intrinsic value?

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I once edited a church sign that said "Do not be afraid. I am with you" to say "be afraid. I am".

Saying that, I have a feeling that we must still have a function in the world if we are still alive. Even if that function is to have no function or isn't conciously known. In the same way people buy things and never use them. They (and we) still have some kind of intrinsic value?
I feel the only value I have at the moment is to be a play thing for the pro life mob of myfamily and last friend alive still

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I see no reason to live. There are things I could enjoy, but everything eventually loses its spark and becomes a memory. The good times always end, and something worse is always around the corner.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I feel the only value I have at the moment is to be a play thing for the pro life mob of myfamily and last friend alive still
Yes, I feel like this too when I'm less optimistic, but it scares the crap out of me so I try not to.

ut0pia1992

ut0pia1992

Dec 1, 2020
I'd give you the most honest answer yet ..the honest answers aren't always the most pleasant. Reasons for why the creator of democracy wanted it dismantled because people would vote the candy seller over the painful doctor, alias polit.. never mind. Responsibilities. Chose one, chose any, chose many or chose none. Your life is your own responsibility, and reasons to live come from the prior. Alas. Look for Carl Jung's shadow discussion for further. The old chestnut, change. For me, i've lost someone in the worst way imaginable. Can't care.

• Love
Reactions: notreallynow
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
yup. im not in the right mental state to kill myself just yet but i know i want to and i will. so im just waiting until things get worse again so i can die. hope it comes soon. i have no reason to live.
love that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arrow
Deleted member 24434

Deleted member 24434

Dec 3, 2020
My kids are the only reason I'm still here. If I didn't have them I'd have gone long ago.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weather and yetme
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Tbh I'm not sure if I'm even depressed or just really apathetic. This is the only time in my life when I don't have any long term goals or want to do anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather
Weather

Weather

Student
Oct 18, 2020
If you don't feel close connections to any others -- family, friends, or pets -- it's very difficult to come up with reasons to live.

And if you don't have hope -- or a reason to have hope -- it's very difficult to come up with reasons to live.

LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
I live to enjoy whatever the world has to offer. Once existence stops being fun, I will die.
If there's truly no higher meaning to it all, it can be an easy and enjoyable life, even if it's a bit short.