undynee

love you :33
Aug 22, 2023
please give me reasons to ctb and help me out please

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Everyone has different reasons. I'd be more interested in knowing what your reasons are for wanting to CTB, assuming that's the reason you are here. In the end the only reasons that matter (for you) are your reasons.

Reactions: SpectorStar, Forever Sleep, StolenLife and 1 other person
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Well I can't speak for you but I'll give you my reasons: I think I have brain damage as I constantly have headaches and deal with nausea. I do really stupid, awful things on impulse and cannot stop it no matter how hard I try. I dropped out of college out of fear and if my mom puts me in college I'm like 99% sure I'll do it again. Everytime I talk to someone I end up getting yelled at or getting in argument- always gives me trauma and I keep replaying it in my head to the point of giving me headaches.

I was abused, I became a verbal abuser, I was bullied, I came from poverty, I had huge fights with my family. I just want to get out. I'm also worried for my future as I know I have no future and I need to leave before my mom dies one day and I end up on the street with nowhere to go. I'm also just tired of life in general and want to get out.

Oh yeah how can I forget?.... I'm a horrible person (objectively). Everyone says that I know but I'm not kidding I cannot tell anyone on this site the things I've done or else I'm gonna get yelled at and hated again and I don't want more trauma.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think I understand this thread, like people want to ctb for their personal reasons, people cannot give their personal wish to die to other people as only they are enduring their existence.

But I wish to ctb as I've only ever desired the true relief of permanent non-existence, there's nothing appealing about existing, having the ability to exist is something so futile and harmful, I just don't desire decaying from age and suffering more in the process in an existence I never even wished to endure in the first place.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Everyone has their owns reasons to ctb and your possible reasons are yours to figure out. Everyone has their reasons based on personal experiences, we can't assume whats going on in your life and what would cause you to be so inclined to ctb. If you don't know your reasons to ctb then you still have hope in regards to getting better.