• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
More than anything I really wish I never existed. I despise how I have to suffer in this hellish existence all because other people were selfish enough to so harmfully procreate, it's beyond tragic how humans lack the awareness not to force life here. Existence truly does cause nothing but harm and suffering which is why I certainly wish I never existed at all, only never existing is perfection to me.

Because of the decision to procreate I'm now trapped in this meaningless and futile existence where there is no limit as to how much I can suffer, it's truly hellish and I'm tired of being conscious and aware. What's horrible to me is that humans still force life here even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all, it's a tragedy how they impose unnecessary suffering onto others.

And I wish I never existed as I don't want to suffer in any way, instead I just wish to be permanently unaware. The amount of endless cruelty, suffering and agony existence has ultimately caused is beyond comprehension and it's so disturbing to think about. And yet they purposely make suicide so inaccessible even know we never consented to the abomination that is existence, it's so disgusting how they procreate and make peaceful, guaranteed suicide methods illegal, it's like we are being punished all because others forced life here even know existence is completely unnecessary, there is no need for something as evil as existence.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I feel the same way. Existence is suffering, so non Existence is non suffering. It's the only sure way to guarantee no suffering . Now we're here so the next best thing to hope for is a quick painless death