lopbunny

lopbunny

Jan 24, 2021
Hi, I have been majorly depressed since I was 13 and it's only gotten worse recently. My parents basically kicked me out when I graduated high school, I work a full time job at a place I hate but I can't quit because I won't make enough money to live otherwise, I hardly make enough money with what I make now, and since I don't have a degree yet, other full time jobs don't pay shit (the only reason I got this job was because my sister's friend works there). I absolutely hate every minute of it, so many other things are going wrong in my life too, once I think it can't get any worse I'm proven wrong.
I'm just so fucking tired of living a life I don't even care about, I don't find anything fun, I hate working, every day I ask myself why I'm even alive. Therefore, I want to ctb. The problem is, I'm absolutely terrified of killing myself. Mostly because of the pain that comes with it, I'm a fucking coward and can't handle pain. I've thought about overdosing, but I tried that once and ended up chickening out (not taking enough), I still ended up in the hospital with tremors, tachycardia, I vomited once, it was honestly terrifying. I was in a lot of pain and now I get random bouts of chest pain/fast heart rate because of it. Luckily I was able to play that visit to the hospital off as me accidentally missing a few doses of my medication and taking extra to "make up for it". I've also thought about slitting my wrists but whenever I do cut I'm barely able to cut deep at all, it's fucking pathetic, they look like kitten scratches. I hate myself so much but can't even hurt myself like I deserve because I'm a pussy with pain, what a fucking joke. Would alcohol help dull the pain? Like if I were to cut when I was really drunk, would I feel it as much? I bought a surgical scalpel just in case, as I heard it hurts less.
I've thought of taking some sleeping pills while in the bath and hoping I fall asleep and fall underwater, but idk if that would work either. I've seen on here that SN is a common method but I'm kind of scared of ingesting anything since my failed overdose attempt. Tachycardia and tremors are so fucking scary. I also don't have access to the other medications people who use SN recommend to use with it. I wish there was just an easy way to call it quits without the pain. I'm so tired of being tired and sad all the time, I have mental breakdowns on the regular and I'm just so so tired. I feel like such a fake bc I want to just end this but I don't even have the courage to ctb.
Would this be easier if I were to stop taking my antidepressants? I don't feel like they really work but maybe I'd feel a lot worse and get the courage to ctb if I stopped taking them all together.

Any thoughts on what I should do?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Mare Imbrium, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm just like you. Wanna ctb, don't have the guts.
What should you do? Getting more help I guess. At least I'll try that or simply go to a psych ward if I still can't ctb.
It's exhausting feeling depressed 24/7

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, followingfate and lopbunny
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Would alcohol help dull the pain?

Any thoughts on what I should do?
Yes. It would also thin the blood.

Not an expert on cutting wrists but if you do I would get drunk and cut the veins long ways in a bath tub full of water with the same temperature as your body / blood, that should increase the rate of blood expulsion.

Though I have no idea how long it would take for you to actually bleed to death.

• Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and lopbunny
lopbunny

lopbunny

Jan 24, 2021
I'm just like you. Wanna ctb, don't have the guts.
What should you do? Getting more help I guess. At least I'll try that or simply go to a psych ward if I still can't ctb.
It's exhausting feeling depressed 24/7
Yeah it really sucks, I'm sorry you feel like this too, I wouldn't wish it upon anyone :(
I'm not sure how to get help, I can't afford therapy and even if I went to therapy it's not like they could change my living situation you know? Like I will still hate my job and that's where I spend 80% of my time so idk

Not an expert on cutting wrists but if you do I would get drunk and cut the veins long ways in a bath tub full of water with the same temperature as your body / blood, that should increase the rate of blood expulsion.

Though I have no idea how long it would take for you to actually bleed to death.
Oh cool, I know you're supposed to cut either the radial, brachial or femoral artery but I need to locate them on myself before I try anything. Hopefully alcohol with help

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
G

GBE

Dec 25, 2018
Lopbunny i wish you well with whatever road you take. You spoke about SN in your post. On this forum the are people that can help with relevant information. Also most of the medications needed can be bought over the counter apart from propanolol, this one from what i know is prescription only. Good luck with whatever you decide to do ❤

Reactions: lopbunny
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah it really sucks, I'm sorry you feel like this too, I wouldn't wish it upon anyone :(
I'm not sure how to get help, I can't afford therapy and even if I went to therapy it's not like they could change my living situation you know? Like I will still hate my job and that's where I spend 80% of my time so idk

Oh cool, I know you're supposed to cut either the radial, brachial or femoral artery but I need to locate them on myself before I try anything. Hopefully alcohol with help
They're pretty easy to locate. Although you have to cut deeper than you first suspect.

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
i've thought the exact same. i stopped taking depression medication slowly and it did get me closer, personally. wanted to give life another try with more medication but now i'm back to where i was before. SN was my method, i have purchased and tossed it twice because of my anxiety as well. CTB is a big decision, and it will always be there. just take time to think about it. it will always be there if you want to.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lopbunny and Superdeterminist
nora.

nora.

Be Free
Jan 2, 2021

4 hours. its a really painful way to go. would not recommend. you can check lostallhope for more :)

N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
We're all scared. It's not a race, and it's not an inevitability. If you think you need a substance to make the choice then there is a good chance that you need to take more time and consider what you're thinking about.

lopbunny

lopbunny

Jan 24, 2021
We're all scared. It's not a race, and it's not an inevitability. If you think you need a substance to make the choice then there is a good chance that you need to take more time and consider what you're thinking about.
I feel like more than death itself im just afraid of the pain that comes with it. I don't think I would miss living at all, I'm just a coward when it comes to pain