A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
I don't have a plan for my SN method. As far as I'm aware and have understood all you really need to complete the SN method is SN but of course the body is gonna try and reject this toxic substance from your body more often then not by making you vomit it out which is the case for most failed attempts I think. So you also need an antiemetic which I have, I'm not sure exactly what it works besides that it'll keep the SN inside you. And ofc painkillers bc why not. And the rest Isn't rlly necessary except for making the process a bit cleaner.
I'll just need to get a schedule down. I heard that most failed attempts are forgiving not leaving long term consequences. But I'm not to sure. I was thinking of just taking an antiemetic an hour or 30 minutes before taking the SN. I think I'll do some more research and look for a more reliable plan. However I will not be eating tomorrow for the whole day just to practice but if by then I got my shit together I might just do it and get it over with. I hate my life :( :( I'm very sad I wish things were different. I feel like even if my problem ever got better there would still be more to life I would have to deal with

• Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
i have take mine with no antiemetic coz ive no more money

Reactions: Un-
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I get that it can be so dreadful having to endure an existence that you hate. Your feelings of wanting to escape from it all are understandable. If you do decide to leave then I wish you freedom from suffering.

• Informative
Reactions: akirat9 and anyoneshorizon