Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
I'll begin this letting know that I have been always oblivious to what is going on around me, and coming to know it, disgusts me.

I am not from the USA and was relatively young in 2008, so did not know about this whole economic crisis but seeing a documentary and doing some research, I am sorry but is infuriating. Top people do shitty deals, rig the game from the start to their benefit and at the end, get away pretty much unharmed. Some have deals with the government, some get paid for "extra" services, is a world full of lies, deceive and excess. A "pissing contest" to see who can amass the most amount of money. It disgust me to my core, is this what people call "the real world"?

Ignorance is bliss, and holy this thought me that, this is disgusting, I don't get it. It just blows my mind. True, there is no point in me thinking on that, because I will never benefit nor know what are the top people doing right now, but again, it disgust me; is all a PR stunt, influence on government, payments and ultrawealthy trying their best to get even more wealth that they won't need; for then to be an economic crisis and who will be the first ones to lose their jobs? Them or the rest? The answer comes by itself.
Perhaps this whole thing is obvious and my rant is pointless for a lot of people, but it just blows my mind. I get frustrating. WE truly live in a dystopian world, "1984 by George Orwell" has nothing compared to the world we live in.

This is fucking pathetic and miserable.

Did you know about this whole thing? What are everyone's thoughts? I am just amazed by the wrong reasons by all of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, Zzzzz, eternalmelancholy and 3 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I love how we have experienced two "once in a lifetime" economic crashes within 10 years. I can't wait to finally die already. I don't get how people are so satisfied all the time. Maybe I am too broken to feel human.

Reactions: Zzzzz
Fakereality

Fakereality

Student
Aug 4, 2021
Humans are pathetic creatures to begin with slaves of their desires and Cogs in the machine of suffering which is life, even the so called rich and elites are playing their part in this vicious machine by spreading out the suffering further and further because that's the only thing they are capable of giving and they definitely enjoy doing it they won the life lottery after all being lucky enough to get born to rich and powerful parents, nothing matters at the end the planet is on its legs already soon humans will perish in this dark void space.

Last edited:
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
So wait I'm confused. Not to take away of what happened back in 2008-2009 but don't you think what's happening over the past year is probably much worse? I mean hell let's use small businesses as one example. They might have been fucked back then but they survived, but now NOW small businesses won't exist ever again IMO because corporations don't want to share the wealth and power they've gained over the past year. And that's just ONE thing of why everything is be becoming way more fucked than 2008 in my opinion.

Reactions: Lone_Gray_Wolf and Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Reactions: Lone_Gray_Wolf
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
So wait I'm confused. Not to take away of what happened back in 2008-2009 but don't you think what's happening over the past year is probably much worse? I mean hell let's use small businesses as one example. They might have been fucked back then but they survived, but now NOW small businesses won't exist ever again IMO because corporations don't want to share the wealth and power they've gained over the past year. And that's just ONE thing of why everything is be becoming way more fucked than 2008 in my opinion.
The way small businesses were affected is something I heard about but not really have thought in depth; again, I am really oblivious to everything around me and not really reason it until years later, which prevents me a lot of dread. Thanks for letting your comment be known, is something I have overlooked.

I realise most people would rather take a melon baller to their arm that engage with economics, but if you're not completely turned off by economics this podcast and pamphlet explain how the elites rat-f*cked us by teaming up with government.

Shout out to Ludwig von Mises the greatest economist who ever lived and who knew how messed up it is when government uses its control of the money supply for favours to its friends.
Will check it out, thanks for leaving some material to check.

Wish you two good luck.

Reactions: Circles and Shadowplay