ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Given how difficult it is to find a partner, is looking for a zoom partner realistic?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion, probably not as suicide is already difficult enough without that, like people who are going to ctb will be focused on the method, they won't want additional complications.

Reactions: ddn.ctb
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
idk why so many ppl are clinging to ctb partners, it has so many issues and super unnecessary.

Reactions: Aim and ddn.ctb
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
idk why so many ppl are clinging to ctb partners, it has so many issues and super unnecessary.
It's straight forward. In the final moments there is a desire to feel the presence of another and understanding human

Reactions: Aim and lockedrooftops
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
What are you looking for? When are you looking to ctb?

Reactions: ddn.ctb
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There are legal issues.
Is it easy to do...yes
Would you feel better...yes
Would anyone finding your body be interested in whoever you were online with...YES
Unless they went at the same time, they would get a knock on the door from someone they really never want to meet.

Reactions: ddn.ctb and SpiritualDeath
I

imrantahir1208

Oct 22, 2023
I think it's very natural and peaceful to have a ctb partner. The comfort I would get and give would be helpful. In the USA if anybody is looking

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
I think it's very natural and peaceful to have a ctb partner. The comfort I would get and give would be helpful. In the USA if anybody is looking
I think most people feel very alone in their thoughts about CTB regardless the number of friends you have. So it's about sharing a moment that the other understands and may share

Reactions: imrantahir1208 and lockedrooftops