Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hey peeps!

So we often talk about how this forum really helps us, as we feel heard and we are able to vent out our problems without judgement.
What about the real people in your lives? (I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean physically there rather than online)

Outside of this forum, the people who are physically there never listen to me. They just tell me to think "positively". No one wants to spend the time to listen. There is so much stuff on social media about how we need to talk to each other about mental health, but no one actually wants to listen! I feel so goddammit lonely. The people who say they will be there, never are and just leave you feeling alone and scared even more. Anyway that's my experiences. What's yours?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, TAW122, puppy9 and 5 others
S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
I have the same experience so far tbh. Even people very close to me weren't any different.

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Some of them block me, others just spend one day with me and then they forgot I exist and a few of them even if they don't want to listen at least they try to support me so I can't complain tbh

Reactions: elizabethisworthless and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
trouble

trouble

Jan 5, 2020
I'm lucky to say that I have people in my life who are willing to listen and help me. Of course there are others who will tell me to get over it, but as long as I have my close friends and girlfriend, I know that they will listen to me and I'm beyond grateful for that.

I sincerely wish, from the bottom of my heart that you guys will find such people in your life too.

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and Lmd
kovkay

kovkay

Experienced
Jun 29, 2020
There is only one person that I've told. She had a history of self-harm and being suicidal as well, so I thought she would understand where I'm coming from. She just talked about having to fight and getting over it, finding something in life to live for, etc...the typical stuff. I didn't get much out of the conversation, but I think it helped prepare her for my eventual passing. She messaged me a week later asking how I'm doing and then forgot about me completely so lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, charlottewilts and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
J

Johny89

May 13, 2020
I have people that listen to me to some extent, but that doesn't cure my hopelessness either.

Reactions: _Minsk and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
moonchild

moonchild

Student
May 8, 2020
I have two friends who I think are reasonably supportive, but it kind of depends on me not revealing the full extent of my despair. Meaning, as long as I don't let it get too dark and keep an air of actually thinking shit might improve, they'll be supportive without too much of the "it'll get better"-stuff. So it can be good for venting a little bit in real life.

I used to feel frustrated about not being able to talk to them about the properly bad things, but nowadays I'm more and more inclined to think that it wouldn't even make a difference. I mean, even if I told them about wanting to die, what are they going to say? It wouldn't be the venting-experience I crave, so what's the point? It still feels sad and lonely, but for a slightly different reason I suppose. So I'm not happy about how it is, but I'm still kind of okay with keeping my venting online.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
People are selfish and only care about their outward appearance to the masses... ie "I'd rather be woken up to come over than to attend your funeral" type bullshit.

See all this BLM? How many do you personally know that are actually doing something? And how many do you see spamming it? ... just sayin

J

Johny89

May 13, 2020
I think that the more similar a person is to you the more important you are to that person. We do not only want our children to succeed, but anyone who is similar to us (and thus has probably similar genes). Most of my friends are similar to me, my parents to some extent. So I think my friends are fairly supportive (but not overdoing it either with the despair).

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I feel like this is the case too with me. I can't be too honest with them without risking "concern" and invasion of my privacy, peace of mind. The last thing I want, especially if I made up my mind that I'm going to CTB, is for some "concerned" person to play hero and jeopardize all my hard work.

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and kovkay
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
In my case it's the opposite, I have people in my life who would listen, and still like/love me, but there's an internal blockage that prevents me from showing them this side of me.

I guess I could do some emotional digging and find out why exactly I need to put up a brave front, but I am so tired of myself, I can't be bothered the muster the energy to enroll on a journey of self discovery à la Siddhartha.

• Love
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and Lostandfound7