O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023

What do you think? I think there's no real conclusion to this but i've heard several things that the CIA confirmed its real and that there's an audio version as well where they discuss the blood being like oil and something artificial int etc..

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
They say they excrete waste from the skin with a phosphorus smell,

The artificial thing could possibly be implants, the story goes that in the chest cavity is a dumbell shaped bit of metal, if you look up mexico alien you will find this. It seems to be present with the "various" alien types encountered.

Black eye overlays are supposedly common and add more credibility to encounters, apparently.

Reactions: oddetoad
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

What do you think? I think there's no real conclusion to this but i've heard several things that the CIA confirmed its real and that there's an audio version as well where they discuss the blood being like oil and something artificial int etc..

Ancient Alien Theorists say Yes... It's real. 😉👽💚

I don't know if it's real but it looks like it. Even if it isn't, there is no way we are the only humanoid life forms in the universe. I'm sure there are alien life forms on Earth.

Reactions: oddetoad
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
fake and gay

aliens are real tho

Reactions: Homo erectus
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
A simple google search gets me this. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Of course it's hard to find a video without the title, that's how search engines work!

Stuff like this is more evidence of encounters with aliens than the video you shared.

Last edited:
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
A simple google search gets me this. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidnence.

Of course it's hard to find a video without the title, that's how search engines work!

Stuff like this is more evidence of encounters with aliens than the video you shared.
Do you believe the results search engines feed you? Especially the top results?
Have you researched how search engines work, especially the big ones like Google?
I'm just curious george. :wink: Oh I love these discussions.

Oh btw the link you gave me is a Mason lol :pfff:
You just made my day lol.

Last edited:
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Do you believe the results search engines feed you? Especially the top results?
Have you researched how search engines work, especially the big ones like Google?
I'm just curious george. :wink: Oh I love these discussions.

Oh btw the link you gave me is a Mason lol :pfff:
You just made my day lol.
I base my knowledge on the hard work of others. I do not have the time to reinvent the wheel everywhere I go. The explanation provided by snopes is plausible, and thus I am satisfied. I have clearly put more effort into researching this topic on my own than you have, as you have only provided a youtube video that has no associated verifiable information. I should not have to explain the silliness that is questioning my efforts to google things about a youtube video (also just google??).

By mason are you referring to freemason? You're saying Michael Herrera is a mason? This is the first I am hearing about this, where do you get that info?

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I base my knowledge on the hard work of others. I do not have the time to reinvent the wheel everywhere I go. The explanation provided by snopes is plausible, and thus I am satisfied. I have clearly put more effort into researching this topic on my own than you have, as you have only provided a youtube video that has no associated verifiable information. I should not have to explain the silliness that is questioning my efforts to google things about a youtube video (also just google??).

By mason are you referring to freemason? You're saying Michael Herrera is a mason? This is the first I am hearing about this, where do you get that info?
I won't be replying to you anymore Lol

Reactions: Abandoned Character
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
I apologize for coming off combative. Your line of questioning is akin to that of holocaust-denying flat earth conspiracy types, so a lot came out of me. Cheers.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I apologize for coming off combative. Your line of questioning is akin to that of holocaust-denying flat earth conspiracy types, so a lot came out of me. Cheers.
Oh I have no problems with that. Its just that you trust Google