• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unfixable

Oct 1, 2023
I am seriously chronically ill, my body is failing. I know I need to hang myself very soon to avoid pure torture my body has in store for me. I live with parents and I have a vast amount of comforting material possessions that help me manage my illnesses. I know if I fail to hang myself, I won't be able to hide the marks on my neck, I know that there will be severe consequences and retribution from those in my life, my parents, my doctors to punish the shit out of me. Failing and losing all of those possessions, meds among other things as well as my means to hang myself again and ending in a psych ward will subject me to just untold horrors as every illness I have would be out control. The fear I have is indescribable. I am terrified as I would imagine most would be in this situation.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: R_N, pthnrdnojvsc, Worndown and 11 others
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear about your chronic illness. I have one too, but not as serious as my whole body failing. That sounds so tiring. It is definitely horrifying to think about the potential consequences you will have to deal with if your method doesn't work. Makes you think why even bother, but we have to try in order for it to possibly work. We never want it to fail, of course, but it happens unfortunately. I definitely would be as terrified as you are. I wish you peace, whatever you choose to do. <3

Reactions: unfixable, not-2-b-the-answer and Lost in a Dream
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
I am seriously chronically ill, my body is failing. I know I need to hang myself very soon to avoid pure torture my body has in store for me. I live with parents and I have a vast amount of comforting material possessions that help me manage my illnesses. I know if I fail to hang myself, I won't be able to hide the marks on my neck, I know that there will be severe consequences and retribution from those in my life, my parents, my doctors to punish the shit out of me. Failing and losing all of those possessions, meds among other things as well as my means to hang myself again and ending in a psych ward will subject me to just untold horrors as every illness I have would be out control. The fear I have is indescribable. I am terrified as I would imagine most would be in this situation.
I am in a similar situation, though my genetic conditions/illnesses are of a different nature. I too am so scared, I don't know how to get past that fear of failure, I would have definitely done it already if I knew that I would 100% die. The rest of my life will not be good and will be suffering but if this is a failure it could make it worse. I just want peace, I just want to never exist. I want you to get peace too. I hope you find courage and I hope most importantly things don't get worse for you, I really hope you get what you want

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, SVEN, unfixable and 1 other person
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I'm sorry that you suffered so much in this life OP and I can only wish you permanent eternal peace from any future agony.

Reactions: ipunp, unfixable, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be such a horrible situation, I find it extreme cruelty how people even have to fear trying to die going wrong in the first place and cannot just have the option to cease existing in a guaranteed, peaceful way, trying to die going wrong is what terrifies me as well. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: ipunp and divinemistress36
F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
I'm in the exact same boat. Fully disabled and in awful pain, but not sick enough to die quickly. The disability blocks an effective ctb attempt. It's like a waking nightmare every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: ipunp and SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Aww shit, what a bummer. Just so sorry.

Reactions: ipunp
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
When you really need to go, the trick is not failing.
Get a plan and work rhe plan.
Ask questions if needed to make your plan as successful as possible. Remove as many variables as possible.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I am in a similar situation, though my genetic conditions/illnesses are of a different nature. I too am so scared, I don't know how to get past that fear of failure, I would have definitely done it already if I knew that I would 100% die. The rest of my life will not be good and will be suffering but if this is a failure it could make it worse. I just want peace, I just want to never exist. I want you to get peace too. I hope you find courage and I hope most importantly things don't get worse for you, I really hope you get what you want
Relate to what u and op say . What's stopping me is fear of failure and being left in an even worse situation and or condition. This world is evil for taking away our right to escape extreme suffering : they made nembutal and assisted suicide , suicide kits etc crimes

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dliena