• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
I've been planning to ctb for over a month now due to excruciating physical and mental symptoms. I tried the edit bag with sedatives in October and i was 100% sure of my decision, no SI WHATSOVER But the method failed and i ended up in the hospital. I've now resorted to Partial hanging after much practice i think I've found how to comfortably do this. I tried to ctb last night but i felt all numb and low key felt myself slipping away but I chickened out and went to sleep. I NEED TO CTB I'm looong overdue, i wish I would've done this much sooner but I didn't have the kind of support I do here ❤️ Reddit is shit :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    965.8 KB · Views: 96
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I'm sorry it's come to this but I know that you have made the right decision for you. We are here and I hope if you choose it's not your time to CTB that you will come back. Wishing you a peaceful journey

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Hope you find peace if you succeed. If you won't feel like it today remember is always ok to change your mind. A big hug, you just joined and leaving already :aw:

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Hope you find peace if you succeed. If you won't feel like it today remember is always ok to change your mind. A big hug, you just joined and leaving already :aw:
I didn't know about this site, if i did I'd have joined sooner :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Bonkers

Bonkers

Nov 22, 2020
I've been planning to ctb for over a month now due to excruciating physical and mental symptoms. I tried the edit bag with sedatives in October and i was 100% sure of my decision, no SI WHATSOVER But the method failed and i ended up in the hospital. I've now resorted to Partial hanging after much practice i think I've found how to comfortably do this. I tried to ctb last night but i felt all numb and low key felt myself slipping away but I chickened out and went to sleep. I NEED TO CTB I'm looong overdue, i wish I would've done this much sooner but I didn't have the kind of support I do here ❤ Reddit is shit :(
Reddit IS shit! Hope you're feeling comfortable whatever you're doing. No need to rush.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Everyone on there's just like "things will get better, be positive " when that's not true

Toxic positivity rarely helps people as lost as some of us are. Some just never realize that.

In any case. I'm sad to see the desperation you feel that you need to go so soon. I respect your decision, and hope you find the peace you seek.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I tried the edit bag with sedatives in October ... But the method failed and i ended up in the hospital.
Do you happen to know why the exit bag failed for you? Were you using inert gas?

Wishing you great wellness, @Golden_xx...

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Last edited:
Bonkers

Bonkers

Nov 22, 2020
Everyone on there's just like "things will get better, be positive " when that's not true
I've found this is the only place I can be completely honest, and that in itself is a relief / comfort. To be understood and not judged. Freedom to say what's true without fear of huge unhelpful and damaging over reactions. Say 'out loud' what's been running through my head for most of my life.

Reactions: NotOkay_