buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
I apologize if i don't get terms right, ive observed this place for a bit but ive never made a post.

I'm ready to CTB. I want to sever the brachial artery, but I'm having trouble reaching it. Does anyone have any tips on what to use in order to get deep enough to sever it? Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW, MiraiShisen, silentcicada and 1 other person
silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
While I can't give advice, I will wish you a safe, quick, and relatively painless journey. :heart:
Unfortunately the search bar on my end isn't working but you may be able to find threads pertaining to CTB by cutting.

buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
While I can't give advice, I will wish you a safe, quick, and relatively painless journey. :heart:
Unfortunately the search bar on my end isn't working but you may be able to find threads pertaining to CTB by cutting.
thank you đź’š
ive genuinely never been in a more supportive and kind community. people like you truly make this stuff easier, and i thank you.

• Love
Reactions: sash and silentcicada
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
what is it that your using to attempt to cut it?

A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
i know it's quite gruesome but we're all friends here so.. have you tried or thought about an art scalpel, you can buy them in most crafty places and the handle usually provides you with ample force, i used to use them for self harm

Reactions: Xaeniak
buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
i know it's quite gruesome but we're all friends here so.. have you tried or thought about an art scalpel, you can buy them in most crafty places and the handle usually provides you with ample force, i used to use them for self harm
that might work, i'll for sure try

Reactions: alterationitfinds
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
be careful and i hope you get the outcome your needing :/

• Love
Reactions: buttonfish