theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
I've decided to finally end my life. I don't know when I will be able to do this as I live with others (it will be soon though). Will probably find a secret spot outside so no one finds me in time. I know a couple of spots in the area.

I need to find the resources to carry out the suicide. I've looked on the famous auction website with no success. I'm based in the UK so it would be much appreciated if someone could PM me once it's allowed. I'm aware that I'm a new member so my DMs won't be open yet.
Also I know I need the SN itself and metaclopromide (or other drug to prevent vomiting). Is there anything else I need that I may have missed? Thanks in advance

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and TimeToBiteTheDust
mxEll

mxEll

Apr 21, 2020
You'll find a lot of useful information in these threads

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/uk-based-where-to-get-sn.37929/

Reactions: autumnal, GoodPersonEffed, I’mDone and 2 others
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Also take a look at this thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

I could answer your questions more precisely but it's already in the Guide & FAQ. Good luck :hug:

Reactions: autumnal, GoodPersonEffed and theSuiCiDalCupCaKe
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I've decided to finally end my life. I don't know when I will be able to do this as I live with others (it will be soon though). Will probably find a secret spot outside so no one finds me in time. I know a couple of spots in the area.

I need to find the resources to carry out the suicide. I've looked on the famous auction website with no success. I'm based in the UK so it would be much appreciated if someone could PM me once it's allowed. I'm aware that I'm a new member so my DMs won't be open yet.
Also I know I need the SN itself and metaclopromide (or other drug to prevent vomiting). Is there anything else I need that I may have missed? Thanks in advance

where abouts in the uk are you?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

My method for my SN is this : 8 hour fast, 30mg of Metoclopramide , 45 minutes after Metoclopramide 25 grams SN in 60 ML water. I think that's all that's needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: theSuiCiDalCupCaKe and Rockman
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Members have repeatedly commented to check the auction site regularly as the seller regularly sells out and then puts the listing back up. Also, I think it was @jgm63 suggested that one can do a google search for the listing in such a way that you can find it even when it's not active, I believe that's mentioned in the UK SN thread shared by @mxEll, but you can also do a site search for the word "search" with @jgm73 as the member who posted it and you should be able to find the instructions.

Reactions: theSuiCiDalCupCaKe
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Members have repeatedly commented to check the auction site regularly as the seller regularly sells out and then puts the listing back up. Also, I think it was @jgm63 suggested that one can do a google search for the listing in such a way that you can find it even when it's not active, I believe that's mentioned in the UK SN thread shared by @mxEll, but you can also do a site search for the word "search" with @jgm73 as the member who posted it and you should be able to find the instructions.
The thread in question is :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/finding-things.29394/

Reactions: theSuiCiDalCupCaKe