Jul 21, 2023
what about you?

• Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, DEATH IS FREEDOM and TheGoodGuy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm always wishing to sleep eternally, the thought of being dead comforts me so much but in my case the suicide methods are either risky and inaccessible, it's cruel how it's so difficult to die but anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidal Ideation
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
I have more or less have plans on hand in case I go down the deep end with my state of being, but right about now... not as much as before. However, part of me wonders if it's just a temporary distraction. I mean, I've had things improve a little bit before, and then I sank back into the state of desperately wanting to ctb again plenty of times. Plus, it's at the back of my mind constantly. I was just walking back from a trip to buy stationery supplies when I found myself thinking about what suicide notes/recorded stuff to leave behind. It'll probably never fully leave.

Anyways, good luck with attaining your goals; I hope you find peace, whenever and however it is.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidal Ideation
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I'm planning to CTB in 2 days, so I think I'm equally ready as I am scared. I really hope I have the guts to pull the trigger.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: peaches and Suicidal Ideation