• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thisisstupid

thisisstupid

Oct 29, 2020
hello to everyone i am here to remind y'all that life is difficult but you must work hard to make it easy and when all that work and effort is put in you will feel better about yourself and you will feel accomplished but! you must remember anything could happen at any moment you must be prepared for anything life throws at you regardless if it ruins you please do not think you are weak and you have nothing to live for there is ALWAYS something for everyone you have to go out and discover it! life is short enjoy it while you can meet someone go on social media start some sort of meme account anything that will get your mind off of negative thoughts. i know i make it sound SOO easy but it is really most people have never tried and ready think "man this kid really thinks this is so easy" regardless of what your going through always remember there is always light at the tunnel and will overcome what ever you are going through .
i have a "inactive suicidal" brother i say inactive because he hasn't mentioned anything about suicide lately so he would be inactive but doesn't mean he could be active.i was brought here by my brothers history (he let me use his computer in case you think i would be invading his privacy) and because i was looking for a tab i accidentally closed out but anyways! please comment about your life ,things you are going through just anything good or bad! i believe suicide should be the last thing when you think of failure but suicide should be a right nonetheless. always use to your advantage what you have available such as therapy, meditation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Disco Biscuit