A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
Hey, I'm doing a lot of research and recently read the PPH handbook. I appreciate that this information is out there but whenever I do more researh on one of the methods described in the book, I run into the same problem. Nothing is available for purchase where I live (The Netherlands). How are other people considering a method from the PPH book dealing with this? Any other people from NL struggeling with the lack of pills available for purchase here?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Try surfing the darkweb and find a trusted dealer for pills that you need. You can find virtually every medication on there but you must be careful to see whether or not it is counterfeit medications you are buying.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yeap the lack of availability of whats needed is what's keeping me here and sn is such a shitty method i'd go with an olanzapine overdose 5 grams

A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
Try surfing the darkweb and find a trusted dealer for pills that you need. You can find virtually every medication on there but you must be careful to see whether or not it is counterfeit medications you are buying.
Thank you for your response. Yes, you are probably right and the darkweb is the only way to go about this method. I would have to look into that though, because I am not very technical at all and have little knowlede about how to navigate the darkweb. Or perhaps I will change methods altogeher. Ugghh its such a pain in the ass sometimes...
yeap the lack of availability of whats needed is what's keeping me here and sn is such a shitty method i'd go with an olanzapine overdose 5 grams
I feel your pain. Honestly it feels unfair that it is made so difficult.

What is olanzapine and is that available at all to you?