• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
for ctb via wrist cutting, what would work best? do regular razor blades work? this is really the only method i have on hand right now. im thinking about buying a new pack of single/double edged razors. or do box cutters work better? which would cut easier?

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I've only used double edged but I've read that single work better, they are less flimsy. For my attempt I used #10 scalpels, they are quite handy. Just ordered them online. One of the issues with cutting is blood coagulation, to combat that you can take aspirin for a week beforehand (I took 3 a day), it thins out the blood. Be careful not to take too much or it can cause internal bleeding. Also during the attempt I drank some alcohol, it's supposed to help with blood flow, and I aimed the shower head at my wrist. What you want to do is hit an artery, the closest one is radial near your wrist, where you can feel the pulse. Better to go lengthwise along the long bones in your arm but either way would work. The difficult part is cutting in the right spot and deep enough. This method has quite low lethality rate due to this, so if you want better chances of success I'd recommend looking into other methods

Reactions: serah
S

SadShroomie

Oct 1, 2023
I believe what would work best is to order a fishing knife, they are met to slice through flesh super easy (personal experience) and are easy to explain away via "I like cool knifes" even better if you actually go fishing.

Reactions: serah