• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
It's nearly my time!

Note: I don't have much diazepam, was only prescribed a handful of 2mg for muscle spasms and I took maybe three of them max? Need to track them all down, I think some are in the cabinet and some are in my medication bag. I'm not 100% how many I have left, so when I say '1/2 of the diazepam' I mean half of whatever my total stock is. Hope that makes sense.

Anyway would like some feedback if anyone's game.

14:00 – food fast

19:00 – 2 prochlorperazine

20:00 – liquid fast

20:30 – 2+ prochlorperazine + 50mg promethazine + ½ diazepam

21:00 – 600mg ibuprofen + 1g paracetamol + ½ diazepam + 25mg promethazine

21:30 – 50mg promethazine + 50mg diphenhydramine

22:00 – SN + 50mg diphenhydramine

Times may be a bit fluid. I may push it back an hour, for example, so I drink the SN at 11. I've been taking a fair bit of promethazine lately (took 75mg to get to sleep last night) so my tolerance is a bit high atm.

Thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I haven't seen people mention your regimen choices before except benzos, it sounds like you're the expert on what effect each med should have! What's the prochlorperazine and promethazine for? And the diphenhydramine?

Reactions: Euthanza and Jrmull1993
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
You seem to have a pretty well layed out plan.

Its not really a big deal, as its effect is minimal, but are you taking the diphenhydramine for its calming effect? It seems like a pretty low dose and it's definitely not the fastest acting medication.

Otherwise, best of luck finding your peace.
I haven't seen people mention your regimen choices before except benzos, it sounds like you're the expert on what effect each med should have! What's the prochlorperazine and promethazine for? And the diphenhydramine?
Prochlorperazine and Promethazine are both antipsychotics, but they are also used off-label as an antiemetic.

Diphenhydramine is commonly referred to as Benadryl in the US and Canada. Its an antihistamine. I'm also wondering the OP's intent with this one.

Reactions: jodes2
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
Prochlorperazine is a sort of antiemetic, it also has drowsy and antipsychotic effects. Promethazine is a sedating antihistamine but is also used for travel sickness. Diphenhydramine is a sleep aid. Hoping that the combo will reduce nausea and vomiting - although I think vomiting might be inevitable - as well as put me to sleep!

H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
I have been prescribed promethesine for anxiety before. Is that why you are taking it?

C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
You seem to have a pretty well layed out plan.

Its not really a big deal, as its effect is minimal, but are you taking the diphenhydramine for its calming effect? It seems like a pretty low dose and it's definitely not the fastest acting medication.

Otherwise, best of luck finding your peace.

Prochlorperazine and Promethazine are both antipsychotics, but they are also used off-label as an antiemetic.

Diphenhydramine is commonly referred to as Benadryl in the US and Canada. Its an antihistamine. I'm also wondering the OP's intent with this one.
Thank you for your feedback. I bought diphenhydramine to combine with the promethazine which I have been taking for insomnia recently (hence the tolerance - used to only need half a tablet, now I need three...). I have never taken it before so I'm not sure how it will affect me, so I didn't want to take a big dose and fall asleep before I can drink the SN!

I have been prescribed promethesine for anxiety before. Is that why you are taking it?
I bought it for insomnia! My insomnia is caused by anxiety though and I guess it does calm my brain down.

Reactions: Euthanza, Sick of it all and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Prochlorperazine is a sort of antiemetic, it also has drowsy and antipsychotic effects. Promethazine is a sedating antihistamine but is also used for travel sickness. Diphenhydramine is a sleep aid. Hoping that the combo will reduce nausea and vomiting - although I think vomiting might be inevitable - as well as put me to sleep!
Good plan, I wonder how effective meds can be to put a person to sleep overcoming SN side effects, I know I can't sleep for love or money with OTC meds like promethazine if I have pain or nausea. But that's my pessimistic take on SN in general.

Isn't there supposed to be an antacid or something too?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Isn't there supposed to be an antacid or something too?
Whether an antacid is warranted is a highly debated topic on these forums.

Reactions: Euthanza and jodes2
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
Whether an antacid is warranted is a highly debated topic on these forums.
Yeah I'm not entirely sure. I take PPIs every day anyway which may or may not be helpful.

C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
Yeah, I tried this and fell asleep long before I could change into my CTB outfit or even open the SN. Plan has now been modified :ahhha:

C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
Hi guys,

If this post comes through, I have most likely succeeded in my bus journey. Either that or I'm sick in hospital or bottled it and didn't do it.

In any case I wish that all of you can fight your demons and come to find peace, whatever that means for you. For me this was the best way.

I have enjoyed my time here and I wish we could have met under different circumstances. Thank you for all your support and advice. I love you all.

CB xxx

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
bottled it and didn't do it.
Story of my life. SI beat my ass so I kept impulsively taking sedatives to try and beat it back, woke up very unwell (jaundice and very blurry vision) with the mixed SN on my bedside table. The overdose scared me - I thought I'd fucked my liver and my vision, the vision being the worst because I thought I'd never be able to drive again!

I tried to delete this scheduled post but couldn't.

Going to have another bash at life for the time being. Suicide on the back burner for now. Sigh.

• Hugs
Reactions: User00, veryhappyhuman and Euthanza
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Story of my life. SI beat my ass so I kept impulsively taking sedatives to try and beat it back, woke up very unwell (jaundice and very blurry vision) with the mixed SN on my bedside table. The overdose scared me - I thought I'd fucked my liver and my vision, the vision being the worst because I thought I'd never be able to drive again!

Going to have another bash at life for the time being. Suicide on the back burner for now. Sigh.
How much diazepam did you take?

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022

SI is such a b*tch. All of us have to be strong. We cannot give up. We have to do it.