• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
Before anything else happens
I finally have a set up i would like an opinon on

I have
A kitchen scale
Dramamine tablets (sixty 50mg ones)
Generic pain killer
Generic antacid
Some alcoholic mouthwash (taste bud numbing)
And of course SN

I have no way of getting access to anything more powerful then generic dram
But im hoping that works on the principal of any little bit helps
It just means my only fail state is too weak anti emitcs

Last edited:
Reactions: next-season .?
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
How much SN are you taking, something like 25 milligrams? Are you taking sixty 50 mg Dramamine tablets? I'm kinda cautious about the Dramamine, there's like six antiemetics that are recommended in Stan's SN guide. Not vomiting out the SN is the most important part, that's why it's the second most important ingredient.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
How much SN are you taking, something like 25 milligrams? Are you taking sixty 50 mg Dramamine tablets? I'm kinda cautious about the Dramamine, there's like six antiemetics that are recommended in Stan's SN guide. Not vomiting out the SN is the most important part, that's why it's the second most important ingredient.
I know theres a table somewhere in a mega thread about how much to take that i will be tracking down but since im also mildly hefty it will probably be close to 25mg yes

And about the dramamine
Im aware of the ideal meds to take
I can't get acess to any of them
As for dosage i need to iron that out still

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I know theres a table somewhere in a mega thread about how much to take that i will be tracking down but since im also mildly hefty it will probably be close to 25mg yes
I know it is probably an error, but SN quantities should be in g not mg.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

Grams, not milligrams!!! (Sn)

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Propranolol is not a luxury item, but a potentiator that increases your high chances of success.
The antiacid recommended in PPH is Tagamet.
Stan's guide I suppose is fine, but you should read the PPH too.

Reactions: Saed