X

xfRMNSci5F6vuwGy

Sep 10, 2024
Hello everyone. My message will be translated automatically because I do not speak English.

On 09/02 I attempted suicide using NaNo2, I planned to take 20 g orally, but I could only take 4 g. I did not receive medical assistance, but I survived. I woke up a few days later, at first I only had enough strength to crawl around the apartment, then it got better and better. Now I can walk and my runny nose is almost gone.

However, I need to finish the job. I thought for a long time about which method to choose if this happened with NaNo2. In the end, I came up with the following - NaNo2, but put an IV with it, and not try to take it orally. I plan to do the following:

1. Take a 200 ml bottle of sodium chloride 0.9%.
2. Use a syringe to extract a small amount from it, for example, 20 ml.
3. In a separate container (possibly with heating, like drug users do) mix these 20 ml + 20 g NaNo2.
4. Having received a concentrated solution (100% is obtained) of NaNo2, draw it into a syringe and inject it back into the bottle of sodium chloride.
5. Additionally, you can shake the bottle well to mix.
6. As a result, I will have a bottle of 200 ml of sodium chloride 0.9 in which 20 g of NaNo2 is dissolved.
7. Then I just put myself an IV.

What do you think about this method? Should it work? Right now I have the impression that it does. But there is almost no information on the Internet about real cases of using an IV with NaNo2 for suicide, although it seems that it should be even easier than oral use, because there will be no severe vomiting.

maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Sorry for your attempt. How do you know you take only 4g ? How was your plan with SN ?
I can't help you with the rest of your post sorry

Upvote 0
X

xfRMNSci5F6vuwGy

Sep 10, 2024
Sorry for your attempt. How do you know you take only 4g
I measured 20 g, when I woke up and weighed it - there were 15-16 on the scales. Therefore, the weight decreased by about 4.5 grams.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter and maynoname
Upvote 1
S

s54321

Sep 10, 2024
would be intrested aswell, iv sounds so much easier and i imagine it to be more succesfull, but cant really find information to it

Upvote 0