• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
i have decided on taking caffeine pills due to inavailability of other methods and fear of hanging and jumping... i plan on taking caffeine pills which equals 100g of caffeine. the only OTC antiemetic i was able to get is dimenhydrinat which is mentioned in the handbook. i plan on taking 3-4 pills of that 30-45 minutes before starting to ingest the caffeine pills. in addition, i will take painkillers to reduce headaches or other eventual pain.
i will also do at least 24 of fasting before ingesting the pills to make sure that they will work as quickly as possible.
as i do not want to be "saved" and be dragged to a hospital i need to make sure that there is a big enough time buffer between the effects of the pills and getting discovered.
my mom leaves for work at 7am and comes home at 7pm every day. that is why i plan on having ingested everything until 1pm at latest to make sure that there is enough time for the pills to end me.

rate my plan pls! does it sound good or need improvement?

L

lifeORdeath

Student
Oct 11, 2022
Probably won't feel good.
Might be Painful
Might make ya puke?

What is expected outcome, heart failure from too much caffeine?

I don't know much if caffeine OD. I know I've drank too much before and felt nausea's and heart racing, rapid breathing. That's all. But not near overdose you thinking of doing probably.

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I've not heard great things about caffeine OD... Heard it's not the most comfortable way to go. But if you've done your research and have made your peace with that, then why not at least give it a go, right? Wishing you luck

noalarms

noalarms

Jun 18, 2022
rate my plan pls! does it sound good or need improvement?

I think this method is likely to be extremely painful. I have never taken that much caffeine of course, but I drank 3 liters of energy drink in an hour, and had symptoms similar to a panic attack. It was awful.

If you're expecting a sudden heart attack, I wouldn't count on it.

Although there have been cases in the news of fitness enthusiasts unintentionally dying this way, there has been very little research into caffeine overdose as a method, and it is not discussed in any of the sources in the suicide resources thread.

I urge you to reconsidere this method - there are many peaceful methods backed up by research; caffeine isn't one of them.

F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
I think this method is likely to be extremely painful. I have never taken that much caffeine of course, but I drank 3 liters of energy drink in an hour, and had symptoms similar to a panic attack. It was awful.

If you're expecting a sudden heart attack, I wouldn't count on it.

Although there have been cases in the news of fitness enthusiasts unintentionally dying this way, there has been very little research into caffeine overdose as a method, and it is not discussed in any of the sources in the suicide resources thread.

I urge you to reconsidere this method - there are many peaceful methods backed up by research; caffeine isn't one of them.
thank you for your comment! yeah, i know it will probably be painful and will not be quick but ive done my research. there are various documented cases in the literature where people have taken huge amounts of caffeine. 100g should put me over the line, provided i dont puke all of it out again and provided i dont get found in time...
theres one case where a woman took 100g, but survived because she was rushed to the hospital immediately, but there are various others with lower reported dosages which have been lethal because of no intervention...
but yeah id rather take this crazy amount of temporary pain than continue living like this, hope it makes sense...

again, its not my preferred method (that would be a gunshot) but i hope itll put me over the line..

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
noalarms

noalarms

Jun 18, 2022
thank you for your comment! yeah, i know it will probably be painful and will not be quick but ive done my research. there are various documented cases in the literature where people have taken huge amounts of caffeine. 100g should put me over the line, provided i dont puke all of it out again and provided i dont get found in time...
theres one case where a woman took 100g, but survived because she was rushed to the hospital immediately, but there are various others with lower reported dosages which have been lethal because of no intervention...
but yeah id rather take this crazy amount of temporary pain than continue living like this, hope it makes sense...

again, its not my preferred method (that would be a gunshot) but i hope itll put me over the line..
If it's not your preferred method, than you should at least consider researching other methods right?

There are peaceful methods that require very little preparation; you should at least look at these methods before trying a method that you know will be painful and slow.

F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
If it's not your preferred method, than you should at least consider researching other methods right?

There are peaceful methods that require very little preparation; you should at least look at these methods before trying a method that you know will be painful and slow.
yeah, but which methods? if you mean SN, its illegal for me to buy it here..

noalarms

noalarms

Jun 18, 2022
yeah, but which methods? if you mean SN, its illegal for me to buy it here..
I I don't mean SN, although it's a good method.

The method I'm currently researching is falling asleep while wearing a plastic bag. This method is backed by research and is completely painless if done correctly. You can read about it in detail in Chris Docker's Five Last Acts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix007
F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
I I don't mean SN, although it's a good method.

The method I'm currently researching is the falling asleep while wearing a plastic bag. This method is backed by research and is completely painless if done correctly. You can read about it in detail in Chris Docker's Five Last Acts.
interesting! but couldnt you get brain damage from it if done wrong?

noalarms

noalarms

Jun 18, 2022
interesting! but couldnt you get brain damage from it if done wrong?
That is certainly a possibility, if you are interrupted while attempting.

But if you are not interrupted, I don't think there's any way it could happen.

You'll have to research this method in detail before attempting of course.

Reactions: Felix007
F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
That is certainly a possibility, if you are interrupted while attempting.

But if you are not interrupted, I don't think there's any way it could happen.

You'll have to research this method in detail before attempting of course.
will look into it, thanks!