• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

shutupanddrive

shutupanddrive

May 3, 2023
hi i came up with a new method that seems easy enough but obviously i want a method that has a high success rate. i took inspo from the tourniquet variation ii method and anothet user's method which i have forgotten sorry😭 but ya i have little knowledge when it comes to drugs so i would really appreciate any improvements i could make to this or even how low this would take for me to actually ctb if it did work <3

equipment:
[ ] 100-200mg benadryl
[ ] bin bag
[ ] duct tape
[ ] 2 strong strings/rope
[ ] a few elastic bands

to do:
[ ] practice tying a square knot
[ ] make sure bin bag is waterproof
[ ] find sweet spot

method:
1) cut bin bag to fit head
2) put bag over head
3) take benadryl
4) put duct tape over mouth
5) secure bag on my neck with a few elastic bands
6) tie square knot at centre of sweet spot
7) wait

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
For a suffocation method you would want enough air in the bag so you won't panic until you pass out - if that makes sense. I read that somewhere. So I am not sure how much to cut the bin bag.

I might see if I can find the info soon. Am sleepy but agitated but might try and sleep.

why duct tape over mouth? you will be breathing through your nose?

which sweet spot and are you making the knot tight?

how quickly does benadryl knock you out?

I'm a bit confused by the combo of methods and wonder if you would then fight to take the bag off your head or undo the knot?

Reactions: waffels
shutupanddrive

shutupanddrive

May 3, 2023
For a suffocation method you would want enough air in the bag so you won't panic until you pass out - if that makes sense. I read that somewhere. So I am not sure how much to cut the bin bag.

I might see if I can find the info soon. Am sleepy but agitated but might try and sleep.

why duct tape over mouth? you will be breathing through your nose?

which sweet spot and are you making the knot tight?

how quickly does benadryl knock you out?

I'm a bit confused by the combo of methods and wonder if you would then fight to take the bag off your head or undo the knot?
me too i am confused by the combo but i just mixed those 2 bc they are my favourites that i found.
im gonna look into how much i can should cut the bin bag soon!
and uhh i only taken benadryl for allergies and i never overdosed on it but i will research it so i take enough for my body weight if that makes sense i just think 100-200mg is enough to knock me out idk how long it would take tho
and also do u think if i also use handcuffs it will stop survival instinct so i wont rip off the bag/untie the knot?

Eyris

Eyris

in death there is life
May 2, 2023
Benadryl can make you drowsy and make the procedure more comfortable for you. (i would recommend 400mg minimum because on my trips 400 is where you start to get incredibly heavy and lost)
Duct tape can help to fasten the procedure and prevent you from mistakenly removing the bag or interfering with it.

The square knot might keep the bag in place and prevent you from mistakenly fleeing the situation but if you start to panic and your survival instinct takes over then you will have no way of turning back.
Using elastic bands can help hold the sack more snugly around your neck, preventing you from escaping. (again survival instinct may take over and your final moments will be hell on earth lol)
please be careful because on the off chance that you don't die the results may leave you unable to CTB ever again because you will most likely end up with severe brain damage

I would try to get a sedative that lowers cognitive function primary so in the moment you might forget basic motor functions so you don't end up ripping it off. ex: xans
these are not to be taken as facts or fool proof please do monuments of research prior so you feel at peace with your decision.
safe travels

Esto quod es

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Unviable method, you will wake up once COâ‚‚ builds up inside the bag and your brain triggers the Hypercapnic Alarm Response (unbearable torture and panic).

The way to go with a bag is using inert gas.

Reactions: Glandular
nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
Passable method but definitely some tweaks. Not sure what you mean by sweet spot and what the rope is for, just duct tape and a bag should be fine.
-Don't cut bin bag (the cut area is a lot weaker, muscle spasms and strong exhales probably won't be a problem but still, maximize chances)
-Take benadryl way before (it takes time to kick in, test with just a few beforehand)
-Duct tape over your mouth is just bad (Choking on it just triggers survival instinct, you'll either rip it off or breathe through nose, the bag will choke you after you're asleep just fine)
-Replace elastic bands with duct tape (elastic bands hurt, can break, can become less airtight via stretching)
-Way more benadryl, as much as possible (100-200mg strongly puts you to sleep but when your body starts choking, 100-200mg won't beat adrenaline)

Unviable method, you will wake up once COâ‚‚ builds up inside the bag and your brain triggers the Hypercapnic Alarm Response (unbearable torture and panic).

The way to go with a bag is using inert gas.
This is true but shouldn't matter if you take enough benadryl to forcibly knock you out, though 100mg is probably nowhere near enough