leanwimp67

leanwimp67

Apr 19, 2023
I really want to have the opportunity of watching rare horror movies but that are more difficult to watch. I been looking online and the only sites I find are the ones I can't access because I need an invitation. So if anyone of you know about any site I can see this movies or has an invitation to a site that is more difficult to access, Please send me a message I'm really bored of the normal movies.

Reactions: fwompie
HeyJoe

HeyJoe

Apr 16, 2021
My recommendation is to use eMule or Torrent to find rare movies

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
effedupmovies.com

I have only used that site for 3 well known not so well known films

also some are on The Internet Archive or on free well known steaming applications/websites

but it depends on your taste

Also a lot of them are right on YouTube

mermaid in a manhole, some of the guinea pig experiment films, 964 Pinocchio, Tetsuo the Iron Man, Rubber's Lover, Begotten, Suicide Club, Nekromantik, Orozco the Embalmers, etc. theres so many

or you can see some on Vimeo because some people from the Mondo subs make their own mixtape films and will leave codes for them but I haven't watched any so I wouldn't know

Last edited:
G

Graycy09

Feb 14, 2023
It might be a bit late but in case you've already found yourself a good website I'd like to recommend Possum. It's a very unsettling horror film, it's really deep and beautiful in its art direction. I'm really into weird horror so that might be influencing me but it's 1hr30 I think so not super long. I've never seen a movie like it and I think the way it tackles the subject matter is very original. I just hate it when horror movies are generic.

Reactions: psp3000