• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I have a rare condition in which my body produces convulsions that wake me from sleep after I consume GABAergic substances. (It's known as kindling). It is a paradoxical reaction that comes from abusing sedatives.

Other nitrogen substances like SN would seem to produce a lot of GABA. This is because other nitrogen substances such as N2 and nitric oxide seem to increase GABA.

As such, as crazy as it sounds, I am worried I would wake up during SN.

If I took a lethal dose, is it even possible to wake up? Would the brain be starved of too much oxygen?

If I wake up I suppose that means it didn't work?

Sent from my iPhone

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
I've just made a quick Google search. I don't know if it can be of help. I really ain't a doctor. Plus, remember that the element N is in many compounds. But the compounds will behave differently, because of their molecular structure. Right? Sorry I did biology once. So it shouldn't be a given that the receptor will bind to the compound just because it has the element Nitrogen.

SN will induce fainting and unconsciousness (SEE STAN'S GUIDE) to due hypoxia, lack of oxygen.
I don't think SN has sedative effects? It leads to unconsciousness, but technically because of hypemic* hypoxia. And it should be permanent, resulting in death. I have never read that it interacts with GABA receptors. Nembutal does. But I don't think SN does. It's not an anesthetic.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
*SN binds to hemoglobin in the blood, it doesn't go to the brain.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Last edited:
Reactions: Worndown
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Maybe amitriptyline. The method is detailed in the PPH along with other drug methods. If you can't find anything that works in there, you will probably just have to go for a more "classic" method like hanging or shooting.

Reactions: Nullm
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Can @Aap respond here? He is usually very intelligible on science thanks

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Only usually? Your condition is not something that would allow you to revive from a critically low blood oxygen level, such as one caused by SN or inert gas. As an aside, N2 is biologically inert at standard pressures.

To put your mind at ease, even were you to wake up, this wouldn't enable you to survive.

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Only usually? Your condition is not something that would allow you to revive from a critically low blood oxygen level, such as one caused by SN or inert gas. As an aside, N2 is biologically inert at standard pressures.

To put your mind at ease, even were you to wake up, this wouldn't enable you to survive.
Well, my greater concern is suffering, how would waking up even work?

thank you for your response

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Well, my greater concern is suffering, how would waking up even work?

thank you for your response
SN is a poison. It converts the hemoglobin of blood into a substance that cannot carry oxygen. I think that mechanism is not the same as a drug that affects gaba.

Last edited:
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
You won't wake up.
@Aap that's good, what do you think success rate is for people who don't get caught and follow the regimen? I looked at the Success/failure documents but don't trust my judgment thanks

Reactions: rabbithole
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
@Aap that's good, what do you think success rate is for people who don't get caught and follow the regimen? I looked at the Success/failure documents but don't trust my judgment thanks
100%.

It's kind of like asking what do you think the death rate is for people who have their head cut off.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There has not been a reported failure from someone who fasted, took the correct amount, did not call for help, was not discovered midway, and redosed after vomitting that I am aware of.