DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
These two girls walk into my store and there in club dresses. Alright ok. Idgaf y'all do you. Another girl walks in strolling through and another dude. This dude walks in stares at the girl and starts telling her how fine as fuck and sexy she was and he keeps repeating it over and over and then he stares at her ass as she walks out. I look him dead in the eye as he's staring at this girl and tell him straight up don't sexually harass people in my store, you can look at me. (He's still staring) look at me, yes, you can look at me. You're being a creep right now I say to him. He throws his hands up in the air and says I can get gas at another store and the girls loudly says ya I'm not gonna buy anything from this store. I figure their dad and daughter so ok. I say ya, you're right, you're not.(to the guy) And then he leaves. I watch them leave making sure he doesn't go out and start making even more sexually charged comments towards her and I notice, she doesn't leave with him. Weird but ok, I let it go. About 5 minutes later, the random girl comes back and she starts screaming at me "YOU'RE A COMPLETE FUCKING BITCH AND YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS LIKE SHIT" Im wildly confused right now and I respond back "did you not hear what he was saying to her, lemme ask you something" and then she goes "no it doesn't matter what you say" and then she leaves. I go out to tell her exactly what he said to her and she's sits here and yells back that "damn girl you hella sexy, someone as fine as you..."( Didn't hear what he said cause that's when I cut him off and told him to look at me) was a compliment and that I'm a complete bitch for calling him out on it like that. I told her that's straight up sexual harassment and no woman is gonna go "awwwwwe thanks"
Dead ass.
And then she's screams "I hope you get fired and lose your job and I WILL be telling your manager"
My managers a woman lmao
Was I in the wrong here? I really don't think so

Reactions: Tristesse, 21Neberg, 15dec and 1 other person
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
I say you did the right thing. What girl would want to be treated like that? I'm a girl as well, and if that ever happened to me, I would thank you if you said that to whoever was saying such things to me. If you lose your job over this, go find a better one because you shouldn't be treated like that for trying to help someone.

Reactions: throwaway777, Minudah, Tristesse and 3 others
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
You did the right thing. Unfortunately in retail you're the one any angry customer will blame. I've dealt with many difficult customers and from what I've learned, you just smile and side swipe them with a "have a great day" comment. Always gets them when they realise whatever they say just bounces off ya.

Reactions: Minudah, Tristesse, DepressionsAHo and 1 other person
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Oh it's alright. I work graveyard at a gas station as a student. I've dealt with a plethora of comments towards me. It's more so that the woman came back to say these things to me. my only guess is that she has never had someone say these things towards her and is still naive enough to realize these comments are not welcome. They are not flattering. They are gross and that just because my depression rules me, does not mean I'm going to sit by and be passive or not give a voice to someone who may not have been so confident as to tell them to fuck off. Most women I know have had these comments twds them and not one of us has seen them as anything but gross.

Reactions: Minudah, Tristesse and lemmeeleev
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
You were definitely in the right - I admire your courage to stand up to that piece of shit! I would have never dared to do that...

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Tristesse and Midnight
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
You were definitely in the right - I admire your courage to stand up to that piece of shit! I would have never dared to do that...
This isn't to be creepy or anything but from what I've seen in my many months of creeping, you truly seem like a wonderful human being. You, and tiredhorse seem like such compassionate individuals and have become some of my favorite posters. I was ecstatic when he went into recovery. I wish you nothing but peace. Also, the song "ghost" by badflower reminds me a bit of you too. It's nothing like lil peep but I think the lyrics are reminiscent of you. Give it a listen if you can :) it is a trigger warning though (again, I know this sounds super creepy but I've been here a long time lol)

Reactions: lemmeeleev, 21Neberg and Tristesse
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Also. At the end of the day, every single one of us is in the same place. I've kept my mouth shut when I wish I hadn't many many times

Reactions: Minudah, lemmeeleev, 21Neberg and 1 other person
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
If you lose your job because you tried to protect the honor of a club woman during daylight, and lose it because of her - would you do this again?
You may play good and say YES, but would you do this again for real? If NO, then the answer is that you simply made a mistake and you are getting smarter. If YES - then you don't need any answer, good luck.
What would happened if that guy has pointed a gun at you? Will your love ones care, that somebody eventually may say - he died with honor trying to protect a "bit*h" from being called a "bit*ch"?
Anyway, why when you see the results of all this, you still need an approval? Was it good for you - NO, was it good for anyone - NO. Why should then your intentions matter at all? Why all of you approve something that has only bad results at the end for everyone? Why most of you will do the same? I'm really curious?

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Tristesse
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
If you lose your job because you tried to protect the honor of a club woman during daylight, and lose it because of her - would you do this again?
You may play good and say YES, but would you do this again for real? If NO, then the answer is that you simply made a mistake and you are getting smarter. If YES - then you don't need any answer, good luck.
What would happened if that guy has pointed a gun at you? Will your love ones care, that somebody eventually may say - he died with honor trying to protect a "bit*h" from being called a "bit*ch"?
Anyway, why when you see the results of all this, you still need an approval? Was it good for you - NO, was it good for anyone - NO. Why should then your intentions matter at all? Why all of you approve something that has only bad results at the end for everyone? Why most of you will do the same? I'm really curious?
I'm not worried about losing my job.im planning on losing my life before I lose my job. I'm more so shocked at the result of a woman screaming at me in this manner. It didn't even cross my head that I did anything wrong until she showed up bellowing at the top of her lungs about me being a bitch. I still don't but I also want the brutal opinions of others which is why I posted this
EDIT: Also, I literally don't care if other people are dressed provactively. If someone is comfortable wearing that then you do you. The attire of someone bears no benefit on whether I will or will not defend them if they're clearly uncomfortable with the advances of another, sexual in nature or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minudah and lemmeeleev
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not worried about losing my job.im planning on losing my life before I lose my job. I'm more so shocked at the result of a woman screaming at me in this manner. It didn't even cross my head that I did anything wrong until she showed up bellowing at the top of her lungs about me being a bitch. I still don't but I also want the brutal opinions of others which is why I posted this
thanks for you answer, now i get it.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and DepressionsAHo
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
This isn't to be creepy or anything but from what I've seen in my many months of creeping, you truly seem like a wonderful human being. You, and tiredhorse seem like such compassionate individuals and have become some of my favorite posters. I was ecstatic when he went into recovery. I wish you nothing but peace. Also, the song "ghost" by badflower reminds me a bit of you too. It's nothing like lil peep but I think the lyrics are reminiscent of you. Give it a listen if you can :) it is a trigger warning though (again, I know this sounds super creepy but I've been here a long time lol)

It's not creepy at all... I was about to go sleep, but you've made me smile today after all, I can't thank you enough for those words. I'm glad I'm making at least one person happy.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and DepressionsAHo
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
It's not creepy at all... I was about to go sleep, but you've made me smile today after all, I can't thank you enough for those words. I'm glad I'm making at least one person happy.
You're definitely welcome. And when you get the chance. Listen to the song!

Reactions: 21Neberg and lemmeeleev
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
lol that's some ghetto shit that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Generally unless someone is doing something illegal like groping or stalking I'm a little reluctant to call something like this harassment. Don't forget, people like this often have strange dynamics in their lives whereby things like dysfunction and such may be integral, or they were goofing off together and it's part of their normal. Personally I feel like it's not worth getting involved on a personal level. Ring them up and be done with it.

Reactions: TheCrow, lemmeeleev, DepressionsAHo and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

@DepressionsAHo to @21Neberg that was real and kind and the thing I like about this forum tbh

Reactions: 21Neberg, DepressionsAHo and lemmeeleev