Mark121

Mark121

SufferingMan121
Aug 28, 2024
When will people realize that the system "society" will NEVER change because its not meant to. Ive tried to get support and help my my mental health for well over a decade and almost every doctor, mental health worker, psychiatrist i came across was a heartless b**ch/b**tard who didn't give a toss and made my situation worse. The NHS IS NOT underfunded, its a never ending money pit, its not fit for purpose and alot of the people who work in it (not all) are people who just dont give a toss.
People are being forced into situations where they have no other option other than to end their lives in horrific, traumatic and undignified ways because 1) Peaceful euthenasea is not legalised to those who want it which is a fucking crime on humanity.
2) Human society is fucked and most people just dont care because people are a shitty species.
Throw as much money as you want into the system thinking more money will fix a shitty system and shitty people it wont.
Life is suffering. Im so glad i wont ever have kids because why would any responsible person bring a innocent life into this fucked up evil world is beyond me. By procreating you are creating a future inevitable suffering šŸ˜”

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Fvck_Society1337, Life'sA6itch, Unknown21 and 6 others
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Student
Dec 3, 2023
It's the same old story with people in the UK I think (re: mental health), you just get passed from pillar to post until basically you no longer care about getting support. It's shocking and diabolical. The NHS and its failings genuinely seem to be a sacred cow here that you just can't mention, let alone constructively criticize. I could post about my life with it and that of my cousin, local stories I've heard and the people on this forum but at this point I'd be beating a dead horse.

I agree with you on the money part, money is just numbers, the rot runs much deeper. I think to some degree it always has. Regardless of the Government's cutbacks here in the past 10 years, the NHS in my memory has always been a nightmare to work with if you have a serious condition. Granted, it is much worse now.

It's just fundamentally broken. And honestly, from what I've seen in the past few years, even the staff themselves don't truly care anymore. If they could earn a pence more working private, they probably would!

Reactions: Fvck_Society1337 and Mark121
Mark121

Mark121

SufferingMan121
Aug 28, 2024
It's the same old story with people in the UK I think (re: mental health), you just get passed from pillar to post until basically you no longer care about getting support. It's shocking and diabolical. The NHS and its failings genuinely seem to be a sacred cow here that you just can't mention, let alone constructively criticize. I could post about my life with it and that of my cousin, local stories I've heard and the people on this forum but at this point I'd be beating a dead horse.

I agree with you on the money part, money is just numbers, the rot runs much deeper. I think to some degree it always has. Regardless of the Government's cutbacks here in the past 10 years, the NHS in my memory has always been a nightmare to work with if you have a serious condition. Granted, it is much worse now.

It's just fundamentally broken. And honestly, from what I've seen in the past few years, even the staff themselves don't truly care anymore. If they could earn a pence more working private, they probably would!
I agree šŸ’Æ

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
It goes even deeper. It doesn't matter if it's the NHS or expensive private top doctors, the very science of psychology and neurology is flawed, understudied and barely understood. That is why mental illness is nearly impossible to treat. The NHS and doctors in general are awesome in treating a broken leg, but healing a broken heart... nope.

Furthermore it's the culture: doctors and everyone else are excited about saving lives from immediate death (cancers, accidents, dangerous infections) but what happens to the patient's life quality AFTER he is "saved" they don't care about. As long as they can brag about saving lives like superheroes.

Once the patient complains of permanent side effects from the treatments, suddenly the doctors have nothing they can do, they are even too cowardly to prescribe addictive pills to relieve symptoms and just closely monitoring the dose. The irony is that nobody really "saves" a life; they just pospone death a few years or decades.

Reactions: Fvck_Society1337, Life'sA6itch, Mark121 and 1 other person