• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Why is it that whenever I make a serious attempt at suicide my survival instinct kicks in? I don't need it right now, I wish I could turn it off. It has stopped me from attempting in the past, for example when I was about to jump out of a window (not a great method ik) a couple years ago and my SI kicked in and I just backed away in fear even though I'd been planning it for so long. My first attempt at suicide involved me trying to slit my wrists open (again, very bad method but I didn't know much about effective methods back then so don't judge), and I just froze. The blade was literally on my wrists and this sounds dumb but I was LITERALLY unable to move my hand down. I was just sitting there shaking in fear with a blade to my wrist unable to move and after a few minutes I realised I couldn't do it so I backed out. Why does SI make me scared even when deep down I'm not scared of death, it's so annoying