Freaknik

Freaknik

Nov 12, 2023
I've began to feel stagnant in my life and I don't know how to progress or move forward. I've always gravitated towards the idea that that everything in my life is, and always will be, pinned against me. I've made so many mistakes in my life and have tried to learn from them, but to no avail. So many times I've tried to turn a wrong into a right, but it has ended up blowing up in my face, making things worse than before. The universe — or simply luck — will often give me slivers of hope and comfort, only to swipe it out of my palms and leave me on my own again. After constantly jumping through hoops my entire life, I'm just tired of it all. I see how other people coast through their day to day lives, which leaves me feeling as if I'm the problem, and that it was never meant to be for me. I think I speak for the majority when I say that an explanation is needed in understanding how my life, and many others, seemingly continue to spiral downward. At this point, I don't know wether to continue suffering, or to finally give up waiting for a better life.

• Hugs
Reactions: azukigirl, WAITING TO DIE and pole
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
My story is very similar to yours. And it's as though this sick game of life is fixed against us.
The evil people prosper while the good people suffer.
There is something very wrong with this world and I want nothing more to do with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Freaknik and azukigirl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this existence, it really is cruel and dreadful how people have to suffer so much. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Freaknik
Freaknik

Freaknik

Nov 12, 2023
And it's as though this sick game of life is fixed against us. The evil people prosper while the good people suffer.
This is honestly one of the best ways I've ever heard someone describe this world we live in. It hits way too close to home.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE