B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I've posted my story on here probably too much. I write this in a hotel using what amounts to the last of the money I have. For a very long time I've tried to beat back the wolves at the door... preventing from consuming me and CTBING and trying to tell myself I'll get help. Like Viktor Frankl clung to his (dead) wife's memory and even talked to her... I try and hope foolishly I'll get help. That some restoration of humankind to me will happen because I truly hate humans. That some happiness will occur in my life because it was stolen from me just left me with the pulsating nothingness of misery. That my life isn't this horrible big awful mess because I was robbed. One day I'll get a knock on the door that will save me. That my family and everyone didn't really abandon me in my time of need. That I'm someone worthy of others love.

Instead the opposite is true. No help will be given. I'll just be abandoned. Left to kill myself. The world couldn't be so kind to kill me along with the robbing. Oh no I have to in the most undignified fashion do that too. How could someone love or help someone like me. All I ever wanted is justice and my life returned. All I've ever received over and over is a ticket to CTB. I can only delay the bus for so long. When it arrives it won't be killing myself but everyone killing me with their apathy, hatred, and selfishness.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadbody, pthnrdnojvsc and Aplev
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans truly are the worst species to me, it's just so dreadful how they create so much suffering and are capable of so much cruelty.

Reactions: leavingsoon99
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Humans truly are the worst species to me, it's just so dreadful how they create so much suffering and are capable of so much cruelty.
I always thought if I ever was in need of help especially if I was a semi good person who tried to do something and work hard in life. I'd get it. For me it is life and death. By getting help it would literally save my life. Instead everyone over and over again chooses to have me die. I want to live. It's a sickening feeling having humanity choose over and over for you to die. All it would take is 1 person with the power to make a difference to save me. The result isnt of consequence while I would prefer restoration... It's about someone saying you matter ill do my best to save you. All I want is a chance a life. Instead over and over again I've been told you don't matter, I don't want you to be alive, and I won't save you. Therefore forcing me to buy a bus ticket.

Last edited:
A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
So similar here. The state of denial, the wish that it's all just a dream, a misunderstanding, that there is hope, that it's just paranoia, just delusions, just lies of the obsessive mind... when all the opposite is true. When will it end?

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
So similar here. The state of denial, the wish that it's all just a dream, a misunderstanding, that there is hope, that it's just paranoia, just delusions, just lies of the obsessive mind... when all the opposite is true. When will it end?
My two delusions have been people are good and I should have hope when there is none.

What happened with you?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
My two delusions have been people are good and I'll receive help.

What happened with you?
I always struggle to answer that question. But I'll just say that I wasn't born for this life. I can't stand the pain, even what other people say is the slightest (to me there's no way that can be slight). The people that had sex and through which I was sadly born (people say these are called 'parents', but I refuse to refer to them as such) were extremely toxic to me and made me feel from a very young age like an undesired and worthless being. Everything I ever done was always imperfect to their eyes, the female person who was responsible for taking care of me told me many times how she was so regretful of coming with the male person to their place, as for her all her disgrace was his fault, but of course, if she hadn't come, I would have never been born, so she preferred I was never born. She always despised me because she considered me to be the favourite of his, she would yell at me, tell me how bad I have done stuff, how slow I am at learning things, and she would do these things with a smile in her face, seemingly innocent, as that was her way of seeking the validation of others and giving the impression that she was actually a good person. She would finger at other children who "knew how to do things" I still didn't know how, she would tell me "look at how that kid is doing it", she would compare me all the time to other children, never enough for her. Same goes for him, anyway. He would yell at me as well, treat me as his favourite at times, and hit his non-biological son (which was the son of her, which she had with another man, so he hated him for that), in front of me, he would do stuff like throwing him through the stairs of the house, supposedly to defend me. She would say it was all my fault, whenever he could, her other son would insult me as well and yell at me, even hit me a couple of times, to make him feel better about himself for the mistreatment he received from his non-biological father. But he, the male person, would give me that look that I was stupid, he would hit me as well, and get angry at me and hit me too whenever I asked any questions he considered unworthy of me, who he called his son. They would never accept their mistakes, they would always present themselves as perfect to others, never talk about any problems, get super angry if I ever spoke up about any issues in the family, justifying it by saying that this is normal and every family goes through stuff like this.

I struggled in all of my years of school, the highest grades most of the time (save for just a couple of countable occassions), people didn't want to know about my problems since it seemed I didn't have any. Tried to kill myself and escape this prison other people call life, and all I got was more mistreatment, more yelling, more looks of disapproval, more denial, more "he's fine", more fighting between male and female person, more feeling that I was just a burden, more feeling that I just want a %$#%# way out of this hell.

No real friends, no one, not teachers, not other children's parents, no one tried to help. If anything, all the opposite. My school's directives made me feel like it was all my fault, like the people at the house where I was living only wanted the best for me. To all of them, I was the son of a very normal and healthy couple. Or maybe they knew, and I am just lying to myself. Maybe they just didn't care. They are all living their lives, as if I had never existed, as if I didn't exist in the first place, as if I was just a ghost, someone who shouldn't be here in this place, someone who was born in the wrong time and place.

Now I live with nightmares, with the traumatic experiences following me wherever I go. No matter how hard I try to forget, or to process, or to accept, no matter what I do, it's always there. The people who tortured me and made my life hell are always there, in the eyes of other people I interact with, in their voice, in their words, in my nightmares. I am not safe, anywhere I go, not even in the house, not in my mind, not in my sleep, there's nowhere safe. I am trapped in this hell.

I could go on and on. But maybe that's enough.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I always struggle to answer that question. But I'll just say that I wasn't born for this life. I can't stand the pain, even what other people say is the slightest (to me there's no way that can be slight). The people that had sex and through which I was sadly born (people say these are called 'parents', but I refuse to refer to them as such) were extremely toxic to me and made me feel from a very young age like an undesired and worthless being. Everything I ever done was always imperfect to their eyes, the female person who was responsible for taking care of me told me many times how she was so regretful of coming with the male person to their place, as for her all her disgrace was his fault, but of course, if she hadn't come, I would have never been born, so she preferred I was never born. She always despised me because she considered me to be the favourite of his, she would yell at me, tell me how bad I have done stuff, how slow I am at learning things, and she would do these things with a smile in her face, seemingly innocent, as that was her way of seeking the validation of others and giving the impression that she was actually a good person. She would finger at other children who "knew how to do things" I still didn't know how, she would tell me "look at how that kid is doing it", she would compare me all the time to other children, never enough for her. Same goes for him, anyway. He would yell at me as well, treat me as his favourite at times, and hit his non-biological son (which was the son of her, which she had with another man, so he hated him for that), in front of me, he would do stuff like throwing him through the stairs of the house, supposedly to defend me. She would say it was all my fault, whenever he could, her other son would insult me as well and yell at me, even hit me a couple of times, to make him feel better about himself for the mistreatment he received from his non-biological father. But he, the male person, would give me that look that I was stupid, he would hit me as well, and get angry at me and hit me too whenever I asked any questions he considered unworthy of me, who he called his son. They would never accept their mistakes, they would always present themselves as perfect to others, never talk about any problems, get super angry if I ever spoke up about any issues in the family, justifying it by saying that this is normal and every family goes through stuff like this.

I struggled in all of my years of school, the highest grades most of the time (save for just a couple of countable occassions), people didn't want to know about my problems since it seemed I didn't have any. Tried to kill myself and escape this prison other people call life, and all I got was more mistreatment, more yelling, more looks of disapproval, more denial, more "he's fine", more fighting between male and female person, more feeling that I was just a burden, more feeling that I just want a %$#%# way out of this hell.

No real friends, no one, not teachers, not other children's parents, no one tried to help. If anything, all the opposite. My school's directives made me feel like it was all my fault, like the people at the house where I was living only wanted the best for me. To all of them, I was the son of a very normal and healthy couple. Or maybe they knew, and I am just lying to myself. Maybe they just didn't care. They are all living their lives, as if I had never existed, as if I didn't exist in the first place, as if I was just a ghost, someone who shouldn't be here in this place, someone who was born in the wrong time and place.

Now I live with nightmares, with the traumatic experiences following me wherever I go. No matter how hard I try to forget, or to process, or to accept, no matter what I do, it's always there. The people who tortured me and made my life hell are always there, in the eyes of other people I interact with, in their voice, in their words, in my nightmares. I am not safe, anywhere I go, not even in the house, not in my mind, not in my sleep, there's nowhere safe. I am trapped in this hell.

I could go on and on. But maybe that's enough.
I'm sorry to hear that. That sounds really abusive and unhealthy! If there's anything I can do let me know. I hope you find peace and love. Because it sounds like your life has been devoid of it.

A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
I'm sorry to hear that. That sounds really abusive and unhealthy! If there's anything I can do let me know. I hope you find peace and love. Because it sounds like your life has been devoid of it.
It has, as much as it pains me to say so.

Reading and showing empathy is a lot. Many people are there to insult me and invalidate my experiences. Thank you for the empathy. I hope you can find what you are looking for, either relief, peace, love, or anything else.

deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Instead the opposite is true. No help will be given. I'll just be abandoned. Left to kill myself.
In this you and I are similar. I often think that people around me don't give a damn about what's going on. What's the point of asking for help in a society that can treat people so cruelly?

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
It has, as much as it pains me to say so.

Reading and showing empathy is a lot. Many people are there to insult me and invalidate my experiences. Thank you for the empathy. I hope you can find what you are looking for, either relief, peace, love, or anything else.
How can i invalidate your experiences? They aren't mine nor do I know yours. It sounds like you've been through a lot like I said..

I am looking for all of those most urgently though help if not that then peace.
In this you and I are similar. I often think that people around me don't give a damn about what's going on. What's the point of asking for help in a society that can treat people so cruelly?
For me when I get to those pearly gates and God asks me the question I dread most I have answer. I asked for help over and over again. In every place. I sought but did not find. I asked but I was denied. I was lost and was not found. Eventually I died of a broken heart that's why I killed myself.

• Love
Reactions: ManByTheRiver