Mizuri

Mizuri

Feb 8, 2021
I have some things I want to ask but I don't really see where can I do that so let it be here. Maybe some other people and new users (like myself) would want to use it too.

First of all, what does "venting" near a thread title mean? All other labels(?) like "method" are pretty self-explanatory, all besides the "venting" one.

Secondly, does someone have this drawn comic-like picture of a scale from 1 to 9 (or 10, I don't remember) of how much suicidal thoughts do you have. It was going from 1 – being literally overwhelmed with joy so much that it is almost too much and 9 being "I am going to CTB any time now and I need help". There was also smth about bears throughout the whole comic.

Mizuri

Mizuri

Feb 8, 2021
Last edited:
Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Venting is just where you complain about your problems basically lmao.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
How many posts do I have had to have made before I can "love" a post or put "hugs"? I can only like posts.

Reactions: Carrotcake
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
How many posts do I have had to have made before I can "love" a post or put "hugs"? I can only like posts.

If you hold the like button for a moment there is a drop down menu with the other responses (on mobile)

• Love
Reactions: Mizuri and JustAMatterOfTime
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
If you do a loud arse ripping Fart in a cave does it echo?

Reactions: signifying nothing
Mizuri

Mizuri

Feb 8, 2021
If you do a loud arse ripping Fart in a cave does it echo?
I mean... I guess? If it's loud enough – yea. I don't see why it wouldn't. But you'll probably rip your arse first.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.